Sanctuary Personnel
View all Sanctuary Personnel reviews

Sanctuary Personnel

Sanctuary Personnel Employee Review

Great place to work for the most part

I’ve been there a long time, seen a lot of changes, positive and negative but it’s now more difficult than ever. It’s a good place to work and one that’s enabled me to buy a house.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Fantastic Place to Work.

Brilliant firm to work for. Uncapped commission opportunity, hard work which you reap the rewards from. Staff retention is usually good as many employees have been with the company 5+ years. Friendly and competitve working environment.
Same roleSame location

Productive, competitive workplace

Great company that enabled me to go from a junior consultant to senior consultant in the space of 3 years. Opportunity to earn uncapped commission in a competitive but professional environment.
Same location

Fantastic employer with a collaborative culture and values its employees

I joined the business during lockdown at the end of 2020 so my induction was far different than in previous roles, however in these times everyone at Sanctuary Personnel made me feel welcome, with senior management taking the time to support me and getting to know me and my background. I quickly realised, I had joined a company that really cares about each individual, ensuring the employees reach their fullest potential as well as embodying real team culture. I am truly excited about my future with Sanctuary Personnel and how the business continues to adapt and grow.

Pros

Promotes and recognises team and individual success, opportunities to grow in the business, free parking, collaborative culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanctuary Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Sanctuary Personnel with

Learn about Sanctuary Personnel in popular locations

• Sanctuary Personnel
  • Great place to work for the most part