Sanderson

Sanderson Employee Reviews

working alongside other trades was great, also got to learn more things, was quite easy going but was hardworking at some times, but worth it in the end.
Pros
great hours
Cons
n/a
Bullying managers with hidden agendas, racist managers calling Romanian people gypsies and ridiculing them publicly, managers promoting the opposite of what the company’s ethos is portrayed to be. HR managers covering for other managers by using staff as cannon fodder, accusing staff wrongfully. Oh and overworking you for every penny they pay, I ended in hospital after being forced to work so many hours by being told that I would loose my job if I refuse doing extra hours.
great company to work for couldn't ask for a better bunch of co workers and gaffers. good work hours and in a good location. I enjoyed my time working with Sanderson particularly the gaffer for the site he treated all his workers fairly and was probably the best boss ive had in my life.
Job seemed to be perfect when I applied, however i was given things to do which were not specified in my role. some of the directors are very snooty and there is a definate higherarchy system. Pay is terrible.. no perks really!
My main role is to design and also assist the creative projects team, implementing new collections to the showrooms in Chelsea Harbour, and Paris, as well as in exhibitions, which i really enjoy, being hands on and seeing a scheme come together. When i am based in the office, which is more than when i am out on location I am generally chasing up orders, emails, suppliers etc at the start of the day, any general administration work that needs to be done, to ensure the events in which we are hosting and taking part in, all run smoothly. I get on very well with all my co-workers, we are all team players and help out when needed, but I can also work on my own initiative, and use the skills i have learned to turn a project around.
Pros
travel, learning new skills
Cons
long hours, underpaid
I have wide experiences as Sales representative in various areas - Services (B2B), hospitality, tavelI was in charge for planning, building, and leading integrated sales, marketing and management operations for international companies.Furthermore I have demonstrated abilities in all facets of international sales and marketing, which involves extensive contract negotiations with European and U.S. companies.