Savers Health and Beauty
Savers Health and Beauty Employee Review

A lot of unnecessary pressure.

15 March 2021
If you're a socially awkward person then this job isn't for you. When you work behind the tills you have to ask every single customer you serve (even when busy) about SAS, like forwarding sales of fragrances, razer sets and so on. If you don't ask then Head Office will make you feel like you're not good enough even if you're doing well at everything else.Apart from that, working on the shop floor was fun and everyone was friendly.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Sas
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
18 March 2021
Hi!Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people teamThanks, Savers
27 April 2021
Same role
Morning delivery sales assistant (Former Employee) - Epsom, Surrey
Started there on a 12 hour contract on morning deliveries. The work culture and the store management were brilliant always supportive and understanding. Downsides were that delivery was sometimes unpredictable and the wages could be a little higher for the hard work put in. Overall good company but can look after their store management and assistants alot better.
Pros
Discounts at superdrug
Cons
Not the best of pay
21 April 2021
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Harrow
Savers was a busy store and I had to help customers and find different item from the shelves and keep the store clean and tidy, my time working at Savers was excellent and really good.
Pros
No Comment
Cons
No Comment
24 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Leamington Spa
Completely unworthy of real workers. Don’t waste your time not great at all. management suck New manager every 6+ months Completely overrated and rude
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
19 March 2020
  1. A lot of unnecessary pressure.