Savers Health and Beauty
Happiness score is 46 out of 100

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Felixstowe

was bad management when i worked there, the manager should have been done for harassment, he use to just turn up at my house. head office didn't car because he was meeting targets... really wanted to make my way up in the company.
Pros
great people
Cons
no lunch breaks
It was ok to start with but then it got worse as time went on.people who cant be bothed to work hard they get treated better then the hard working people.and the benefits you get told about when you have at the interview are only for the managers.
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
19 March 2020
Hi!Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people teamThanks, Savers
A busy and productive place to work, the staff are very welcoming and encouraging. Everyone is quite happy to help with any issues you come across. The customers are wonderful
Pros
gain confidence through customer service
Cons
hard work
fast paced store , always something to do, from filling the shop floor to paperwork and dealing with customers enquiry supervisors staff and outside agents..