Savers Health and Beauty

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Halifax

Working within this retail sector 9-5 meant that shifts could be physically draining as you are on your feet for long periods of time due to the popularity of the business. A typical day would entail clearing a delivery on to the shop floor, putting excess stock in drawers/warehouse and dealing with customer inquiries and using the point of sale machines.
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
19 March 2020
Hi!Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It's really important.We wish you all the best for your future.Thanks, Savers
The management at savers is absolutely disgraceful. The way the managers treat their staff is disgusting and they have no respect for their staff. They behave very nicely and ensure that the shop is clean and tidy when the head manager comes around otherwise they avoid all their responsibilities. Would not reccomend joining the savers in halifax at all due to the poor management.
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
3 March 2020
Hi!Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people teamThanks, Savers
I have been working at a Savers store part-time, dealing with the inventory on a daily basis. Working here I have learnt to adapt in a fast pace environment. It has helpful that the local management has been understanding to my needs and with support I have found it enjoyable. The hardest part of the job has been retaining all the inventory information and where it goes, However it has been enjoyable to work here.
it was only a work placement for 8 weeks but it is worth the time to get the experience you need savers is the place to get it and the workers are fun.
Pros
staff
Cons
hours
small hour contract was a downside with a contract of only 4 hours there wasnt any overtime going. ok for a 16 year old living at home