Savers Health and Beauty
Happiness score is 46 out of 100

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Weston-super-Mare

I was placed here by the job centre and, after a successful period was employed as an apprentice sales assistant. After a few months I realised that shop work was not for me and stupidly let my standards of work drop, which ultimately resulted in my dismissal.
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
15 December 2017
Hi There,Thank you for leaving us this feedback.Many thanks, Savers
Rubbish company and they put the heating on too the max even customers complain. cages come auto so no stock to put anywhere super dangerous stupid music on busted tills . too many mongs
Pros
colleagues
Cons
the heat the rubbish pay
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
19 March 2020
Hi!Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people teamThanks, Savers
it was a good job to work for the people there was poilte and friendly i was always on time there.i leant how to use the till, to check how many products was on the shelf and how to order them and makke phone calls to different people and meet new managers from different shops.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
Poor treatment of staff. Works out less than minimum wage with the amount of hours they make you do. Negative atmosphere. They will actively search for things to get you in trouble for. Constantly put you down.
Pros
Cons
no appreciation, will actively search for things to get you in trouble for, negative atmosphere.
I worked at savers for 3 years, I advanced quickly from work experience to Supervisor, I worked as a team with my colleagues and enjoyed completing daily tasks and making sure the store was run correctly.
Pros
meeting the customers
Cons
Lack of supervision
I worked in Savers Health and Beauty as a Retail Assistant, my duties included Replenishing, rotating and facing up of stock, serving customers on the till and on the floor, offering the customers our special offers of the week, cleaning, opening and closing of store, cashing up at the end of the day and ensuring deliveries are put out in good time. My co-workers were helpful and kind and enjoyed having a laugh, so was the management. The hardest part is offering customers our special offers at the tills and trying to sell as many as possible when no one really wants what is on offer. The most enjoyable part I found was feeling good when I'd helped a customer find what they needed.