Savills Catering Employee Reviews for AdministrationReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Based on 3 survey responses
Insights into Savills Catering
What people like
- Trust in colleagues
- Sense of belonging
- Support from manager
Job work-life balance
Administration (Current Employee) - Southend-on-Sea, Essex - 17 May 2021
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A well run company with a great passion for what they do. Feel a valued employee and work with a fantastic team. Always receive great help and support from my peers and management. An exciting company that is growing in the Catering Industry.
Working with a great team
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Savills Catering?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savills Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Savills Catering
- How are the working hours at Savills Catering?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Savills Catering a better place to work?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Savills Catering?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Savills Catering?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Savills Catering?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Savills Catering?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Savills Catering?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Savills Catering about how to improve it?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Savills Catering?