Savills Catering

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good

Good place to work. Perfect hrs for working parents. Good team of managers always helps with any problems I have. helpful office staff . All training provided Positive attitude.

Not what your lead to believe!!

They are the same as any other contract caterers. Expect 110% from you & pay you the going rate under the guise of it being competitive.( depending if your male or female…) Equipment needs a lot to be desired!! Management (using that term loosely) seen to be doing but actually not doing anything. There are no bonuses or opportunities to progress. Training is standard.Do not have any ideas or make any complaints as these will be at best, squashed or ignored. At worst you will be bullied into silence. Expect to use your own phone to place orders & pre orders for when you are off sick or on holiday with no remittance for using it.If you want a job where no one cares weather your doing a good or bad job as long as they have “bodies in the building” join the “team” (once again using that term very loosely!!)Yes head office are polite & helpful.

Pros

Work/life balance

Cons

Way to long to list

Rewarding/important

I have thoroughly enjoyed my 18 months spent working with savills catering.They have a clear vision of where they want to be and the quality of service they want me to be providing which makes my work easy.The office staff are always very polite and helpful, and there are good team of managers on hand to assist me when required.All In all a very good and positive move in my catering career.Thanks

Pros

Team, work place and residents

Cons

N/a

A proactive company with great vision.

A passionate catering company with a fantastic vision. You have a well placed work life balance.Lots of internal opportunity’s to grow and move on. The appreciation from the guest at lunch time is alway a great part of the day. seeing people enjoying great food.

Pros

Great work life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savills Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2