Savills Catering

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great Rates of Pay , Enjoyable & perfect working hours

I am a former employee with Savills Catering, what a great company to work for. The staff and residents are so friendly, the team of area managers and the ladies in the office are all so lovely. Great rates of pay and a very enjoyable work place, its nice and relaxed the hours fit around my daughters school hours too. Would go back to work for them in a heartbeat if i never moved home! Thank you Savills for making it a great 8 years with the company!! :)

Pros

Brilliant hours

Cons

No Cons

Great place of work, enjoyable and perfect hours

I have worked for savills catering for 5 years now, the hours are perfect as i work around my daughters school, really good rates of pay and such an enjoyable place to work, office ladies are lovely, highly recommend working for savills!!

Pros

great hours and rates of pay

Cons

No Cons

Helpful, caring, very fair

People are good to work with, always explain if there are any issues, fair to the employee, uniform provided.Start at 11.00am arrive 15 min before to get readyStaff I work with are friendly as are the residents.Passed and learnt about Allergens, H&S, Basic Food Hygiene, Fire Safety, COSHH.Its hot in the kitchen in the summerSeeing the residents happy with their lunchtime meals

Pros

Good hours, good working ethic

Cons

Hot in the summer

Nice pkace to work

Savills took over from NHG there for I didn't have an interview. They didn't take much interest in your job role just complained about you to others. Could of stay a really good place to work its a shame to leave.

Pros

The staff you work with

Cons

Not enough hour's

enjoyable work place

prepare meals for the residents at the care home, serving up there food. washing up, cleaning down the surfaces. making sure the kitchen is clean and tidy. stock taking, rotating stock. i enjoy working along side the other general assistants in the kitchen because we can have a laugh and listen to music as we are working.

Pros

free breakfast lunch and dinner

Cons

12 hour days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savills Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2