Savills Catering Employee Reviews for Head ChefReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I have been with Savills 1.5 year And so far I have to say I'm happy. it's lovely place to work. Big well organised kitchen. Uniform provided.. Easy job . Shifts suit my life style.I work with a great, hardworking and reliable team - which gives me great support.Management is very professional, friendly, supportive and helpful.Overall great company to work for and would recommend anyone seeking employment in the food industry to apply to work at Savills Catering .
Uniform provided, great team
Hot in a kitchen.
Was this review helpful?
See more Savills Catering reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savills Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Savills Catering
- How are the working hours at Savills Catering?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Savills Catering a better place to work?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Savills Catering?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Savills Catering?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Savills Catering?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Savills Catering?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Savills Catering?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Savills Catering about how to improve it?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Savills Catering?