Savoy Hotel

Savoy Hotel

Savoy Hotel Employee Review

Nice Location

Nice location over looking the sea, enjoy interacting with the customer but the job expectation was too demanding for the time given. The salary is minimum but you can have food on duty, live in accommodation and there is an opportunity to earn tips.

Pros

Accommodation + tips

Cons

Over work

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Busy and fun

I enjoyed serving new customers each day, meeting a lot of new faces. Especially when working behind the bar, hearing stories of experience from many years ago. Remembering correct orders and serving quickly and efficiently before the food gets cold, keeping your customers happy at all times. If any problems arose, I liked to be able to correct them as soon as possible.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Not enough hours
Same role

wouldn't recommend

this place was ridiculous to work for! the bars were manky regardless have much you tried to clean, and the place is one big click! if you didn't fit in with the group then don't bother because the managers will decrease your hours for no reason!!!

Pros

staff drink

Cons

everything else
Same location

Nice colleagues but management not good.

Not much to say except management are useless. Work load is dog hard and dispite requests to management on improving protocols in order to ease and improve productivity, noting was mentioned, done,said or even acknowledged ever again.. Ultimately leading me to leave as I felt as if my opinion and experience didn't matter.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Work load. Management are poor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savoy Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement