Savoy Hotel

Savoy Hotel Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work

I worked in different hotels but Savoy was the best place for work. Management organised,helpful staff,Friendly colleagues. I strongly recommend the Savoy Hotel

Pros

Free lunch, benefits

Cons

Nice colleagues but management not good.

Not much to say except management are useless. Work load is dog hard and dispite requests to management on improving protocols in order to ease and improve productivity, noting was mentioned, done,said or even acknowledged ever again.. Ultimately leading me to leave as I felt as if my opinion and experience didn't matter.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Work load. Management are poor

Insights into Savoy Hotel

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things

La confiance des gérant.

Ils ne sont pas toujours sur votre dos et vous laisse gérer votre travail comme vous avez l habitude, tant que le travail est bien fait. Ils sont aussi à l écoute de tout le monde. C est vraiment une boîte sympa

Bueno

Considero que es un ambiente grato para trabajar.⁹.Exigente y detallistas y siempre queriendo mejorar el.servicio del hotel y buscando lo que se parece más a la perfección y teniendo en cuenta la exigencia de sus huéspedes..

Pros

Bueno

Cons

Ninguno

Bra arbetskamrater

Det är lätt att jobba i detta hotell. Trevliga människor

Is not very good place to work

Is not good place to work. Is very stressful to work there. No one cares. Managers are really bad no one appreciate the job. Is like army place to work. Managers are protecting each other. General manager is always protecting managers.

Arbeitsort gleich bei der Einkaufstrasse

Absolut empfelenswert..Sehr gute und Verständnissvolle Fr.Direktorin,hilfsbereite Kollegen,insgesamt schöne und gemütliche Hotel wo man gerne Arbeitet.

Pros

Kostenlose Getränke und Mittagessen, Gutscheine zum Geburtstag, Weihnachten und sehr gute Fr.Direktorin

من افضل فنادق مصر والشرق الاوسط

من افضل الفنادق في منطقه الشرق الاوسط الموقع جميل الاطلاله رائعه الخدمات والمرافق في الفندق جيده طاقم العمل الافضل في شرم الشيخ مميز ومبتسم يهتمو بضيافتك من .اول الاقامه الي اخرها

Pros

Every thing is amazing in savoy hotel

Cons

The best place i had been ever workef

It a nice place they are training every one who want to learn they give me supportHelped me more to prove myself learning me to have responsibility and confidence

Cons

No cons

Good

I think that the Managment of Company is No Good...

Push, Push, Work Harder, Faster, Go, Go!

I mean really, how often do you get the chance to work in a proper brigade? 9 Sous Chefs, 11 Chef de Parties, 100 Chefs working daily, Food production that boggles the mind. Not a work place for Americans, you are not welcomed and have to produce extra every day before acceptance. Only two shifts; Open and Close, at least 12 hours per day. The hardest job I have ever had in food service. Also, the most missed and rewarding job I have ever had!

Pros

I worked at the Savoy Hotel

Cons

I am an American Chef

Productive and fun place to work

I strongly recommend it to anyone!Its a one in a lifetime opportunity!Everything you do in this place is a lesson it was a school for me and i would easily go back and work for them again.

Good company but not enough salary

It sounds like a great company, but you work super hard for a minimum salary. At the end you are a small number in a big company and the management does not care about your problems.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Salary is not enough for what they expect from you!

Nice Location

Nice location over looking the sea, enjoy interacting with the customer but the job expectation was too demanding for the time given. The salary is minimum but you can have food on duty, live in accommodation and there is an opportunity to earn tips.

Pros

Accommodation + tips

Cons

Over work

Very challenging but rewarding

Working for the savoy hotel was defiantly an exiting and rewarding opportunity. I was able to grow with in my department and successfully made a living. I was able to be part of a unique family.

Pros

The staff, pay, and flexibility

Cons

A friendly place to work

I was very happy working at Savoy hotel it was very fun as well as interesting too. My supervisors and manager were very good with me and very much collaborative as well. I surely recommend working at the savoy.

good work experience

great management team and workforce. provide good lunch hours and an overall good work lifestyle. the culture is top class and i would highly recommend this job to anyone who is considering a job there.

Exciting and ever changing

The savoy is a wonderful place to work with wonderful people. Everyone is friendly and always look to help each other out. Free food, gym and lots of other perks help make living in London a little easier on the wallet.

good and everything is good

fast worker helper assistant cleaner everything be sorted help the others friendly nice positive customer Service-focused Good Communication Organisation team worker

سوف التحق باحد فروعه في الإمارات العربية المتحدة

التعاون والتفاهم تبادل الأفكار تطوير المهارات تكافؤ الفرص مهارات الاتصال

A team spirit job

A place where I work dearly, is like a family. A clean place with jumpy people. We have what to learn and everyone helps you when you are dead. I recommended this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savoy Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement