SBFM Ltd
Happiness score is 55 out of 100

SBFM Ltd Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom15 reviews

Easy to apply and accommodating to hours change

Easy application, very good accommodating my availability to work. Only downfall is stock arriving weeks after being ordered. Training is provided constantly online and easy to access.

Avoid Avoid Avoid

We're do I start there is no communication with this company managers never answer their phone,respond to text messages or emails wages are wrong about 95% of the time they make deductions from your wages that they never explain what they are for never any cleaning materials even treat the customer like dirtSo I say again Avoid Avoid Avoid

Insights into SBFM Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Productive and fun workplace

I feel that I'm respected and supported and most importantly I can always talk to my line manager and always can get the right adwise. I think the admin team is strong and supportive and gets the job done.

Pros

strong suport from H/O while I'm on the rroad

Cons

a bit long hours

Would not recommend

There is no communication they don't tell you anything they promise the world but give nothing Stock is non existent you can ask for stuff but it never turns upWages are always wrong they make deductions and don't tell you what they are for Try ring the office they hang up on you or don't bother answering

Job is easy, places I work in, the people are nice.

I like the job itself but Management isn't good, takes ages to sort issues out. Booking on is easy by using the Timegate app or calling the booking on number. I have had wage issues in the past but since have been sorted out but took 4 months to sort out.

Pros

Pay, money off tickets, restaurants etc

Cons

Poor Management Lack of communication

Flexible work

They'll put you through free certified training modules the last 3 years.have a dedicated app for wages etc and I've always been paid on time and never a problem.

Pros

Good communication

Cons

Awful company avoid at all costs

Awful company worst thing that ever happened working for these was made to rather than wanted to, work ethic of company is get paid there is your reward which is a joke majority of the time don’t pay properly.No diversity in company if your face fits your ok is there policy.

Pros

Zero

Cons

Too many to mention

Fast growing and dynamic business. Changing fast and lots of opportunities.

Fast growing and dynamic business. Fastest growing facilities business in the UK so lots of opportunities for career development. Brilliant time to be joining SBFM

Terrible staff

Didn’t get the training didn’t have cleaning products staff never cared about always let down rude manager that never care about there staff never willing to help

Loved working for sbfm

SBFM is a great place to work good values and great teamOffice environment is great and progression is always availableFast paced but plenty of supportT.

Pros

Great team

Cons

Some time you have to work a weekend

Productive, growing, good environment

Friendly hardworking team Approachable and hands on ceo Growing company never a dull day Interactive management team Quick and responsive with queries Dress down Friday

Just avoid

Ended up with this company after they bought out my cleaning contract - had nothing but stress and headaches trying to deal with lack of supplies to do the job on day one, took 2 weeks to finally get it all. 3 weeks to get a uniform. Nobody talks to anyone within the company, so you're having to repeat yourself several times over one thing. Only reason I stayed is because I enjoy working at the building I work at, and the people make it bearable.

Liked working for the staff at pets at home

Good job relaxed as worked on own, the staff at the job were freindly. Job was not stressfull liked working on my own as then it was my fault if something was not done

Really great company

Great place to work, no problems, supportive supervisor and head office team. Wages are paid on time and are right as long as you use the clocking system properly. Can't fault the job.

Diabolical

Currently been TUPE over to this company and let's say! no one recieved any notice from the management about the company take over. When we finally meet someone they didnt have a clue who worked on each particular site and the hours each person where contracted. Then things just went down hill from there. Got no login pin for nearly 4 weeks also had to wait 6 weeks for first lot of pay. Then they could not even get that correct. This company breach people's employment right and try to get away with it. It's a diabolical company do not apply stay well clear.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBFM Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement