SBL Couriers

SBL Couriers Pay & benefits reviews: Driver

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Productive and fun work place

Working for SBL made me believe that anything is possible due tot the proffesionalism that they are working with and treat things.Always there to help and support in any query that I ever had and always tried to make in such a way to make both sides win.Money are great and we always take bonusses, fact that makes SBL a even a greater company to work for.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Work load

Don't be fooled by the advert

SBL are a van rental company 1st. You sign up to a contract that allows them to make deductions from your pay without discussion.There is NO GUARANTEE of work daily and quite often you are told 30 mins before start time that Amazon orders are low so you are not required.You pay for the van for 7 days regardless of whether you work or not. Any scratches or damage is charged at their rate to repair and you'll have to travel to London or Swindon to collect.You are paid 0.17p a mile for work, which doesn't cover your fuel. Making £190 a day is not possible unless you finish in 5 hours, do a few hours support and get the full Amazon bonus.Just be aware of these facts when you sign up.Driving multi stop routes is hard work, come into it with eyes open.SBL communication is generally poor and more reactivate than proactive.

Pros

Some flexibility

Cons

Poor pay, poor communication, harsh penalties

Nice

Nice and fun! Easy job good pay,........................................ ..... Good h, you load AT 10 and finish AT 5, extra rout pay well. I like this job

Good job

Good job! Easy to doing after one two weeks experience . Very good money , which coming always on time. Cool manager , nice colloquies. I enjoying to work it.

Pros

Good money

It's a good job

A good job, where we all do very well, we have a good management both in the depot, as in the deliveries, any problem, we have good methods to solve, I and I am happy with this job, as long as I remember this exists I don't want another job

Nothing to say

I have nothing to say and here is nothing to read All I can say SBL is a good company and good people With good team mates Nothing to loose and always pay on time

very poor company

i worked for this company... 1st i never got paid for training, never got my salary on time .... also was underpaid... so i reccomend to everyone stay away from SBL COURIERS,, as they promise you the world... but you never get your money on time... also they will will always think of an excuse to deduct money from you wages.....

Great opportunities

There are always work available, different contracts that can be done and great payments and incentives, management is always fair and there to help you

Pros

Great bonus and incentives

Great team to work with

Payment always on time, there always opportunity to make extra money. Would recommend Sbl to anyone. they are also very flexible in change of depots..

Pros

secure job

Cons

Productive and fun working place

Really good place to work, been there for 2 years now, always get my desired days off and holidays, flexible working hours, no pressure at all from the managers except when you get concessions (Complains from the costumer).

Pros

Flexible days off and holidays

Cons

Sometimes too much complains from the costumers ( they act most of the time in bad faith)

Jobs at SBL Couriers

Driver positions
See more jobs

Family environment

It has been a real pleasure working with you sir. Thanks a lot for this great opportunity. the management is good but sometimes hard - but I understand that's part of the job. I learnt so much - cheers.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

nothing really

Great team to work with

Been working with SBL for the past 2 years, learned a lot, hard work does pay off with them, i would recommend them to anyone. I started when they only had 1 depot now they already have 6

Pros

secure job

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBL Couriers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement