Scantec

Scantec Employee Reviews

Over my time with Scantec, I have seen the business grow and change - for the better. We're not the finished article yet but that makes it interesting and provides opportunities for people to get involved in further changes. Our progress with the IIP is testament to our efforts and our intention to grow and become a better employer. With the right efforts from all involved, there's much more to come. The values of Scantec fit me really well and our pro-active approach to changing and adapting to more modern work place trends is great to see. There's a lot of experience here at Scantec and you can learn a lot from some of those people and how to apply it in the right way.
At the end of my time working for Scantec, I was extremely unhappy and undervalued. Your face fits at Scantec and then suddenly it doesnt. You are then castigated, overlooked and unheard. Small changes start to happen as your responsibility gets stripped back, you are "uninvited" and communication stops. I witnessed bullying and unprofessional behaviour in my time there and saw many people treated in this manner, including myself in the end. People dont speak up due to witnessing the consequences if they do. I didnt recognise myself when I left Scantec, and it took me a long time to build up my confidence and trust again in a working environment. The values of the company are completely misleading. This is not an innovative, autonomous workforce. In truth, it's a highly controlled, manipulated environment.
Pros
Office setting is pleasant.
Cons
All of the above.
Scantec suffers from a delusion of grandeur that has seen Senior Management embark on a path of destruction. Once an enjoyable place to work the culture has become so toxic that retention rates have nose dived. The company have gone KPI and process mad with Consultants rarely being able use their own intuition. There are some positives with reasonable basic salaries and a nice office, however; I would always think twice before joining.
Scantec is a fantastic place to work with stable and consistent leadership, training and development, and real career progression on offer. The culture is open, friendly and democratic and the leaders have an open door policy. Standards are high, especially as far as internal recruitment is concerned, which is the challenge for my role. A good challenge, non the less. The most enjoyable part of my role is witnessing the people I've help bring into the business fly. I have 15 years recruitment experience and Scantec really is great place to work, with good people, good ethics and great leadership.
Pros
Lucrative commission structures, incentives package including all expenses paid annual trip to Spain for high achievers, flexible working on offer, open friendly and democratic culture, free parking, all expenses paid, all out Christmas party and events throughout the year
Cons
Can't think of any
Management is a joke really Treat you like school kids I learnt my trade there and got out the door as soon as possible The bully tactics that go on inside the business is awful and to think the main culprit is now a director says it all
Worked for Scantec on a few jobs and have never had Any problems what so ever my wages are bang on and always in when there suppose to be I'll be gladly working for this agency again.
Pros
Cis
Cons
Can't think of any