Schroders Investment Management
View all Schroders Investment Management reviews

Schroders Investment Management

Schroders Investment Management Employee Review

Very relaxed and collaborative work place

Very relaxed and collaborative work place. Highly recommend. They work in advanced technology areas with ample of opportunities to learn new areas of interest. centrally located and easy for commute.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Was ok but not that great.

Working at Shriners was quite stressful I was constantly given tasks that nobody else wanted to. I felt this mainly due to the fact that I was contractor. There were certain job functions that I couldn’t do again it was because I was a temp and could only access certain things therefore, I had to ask someone with access to help with certain tasks. That person only ever helped if she was in a good mood

Pros

Pay was good

Cons

No career advancement, no job security, contract was randomly ended when they longer need you

Good role challenging sponsor

Enjoyed working at Schroders. A typical day involved a morning meetings with sponsor, thereafter engaging with various stakeholders in workshops to secure requirements and secure sign off. The culture is very collaborative in nature, thus makes it easier to get things done. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the third party vendors. The most enjoyable part of the job was long lasting partnerships formed with colleagues.

Productive Enviroment

Good working Condition with nice colleagues and opportunity to move to different department. it a place to be opened to funds with different funds structure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schroders Investment Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Schroders Investment Management with

Schroders Investment Management reviews by location

Learn about Schroders Investment Management in popular locations

• Schroders Investment Management
  • Very relaxed and collaborative work place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?