Science in Sport logo
View all Science in Sport reviews

Science in Sport

Science in Sport Employee Review

Dead end Job

They are full of false promises, full-time staff are on less pay than the agency staff, no pay increase no matter how long you've been there no chance of progression with in the company , dirty job, management always watching you and treat you like a child.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Hours, management, repetitive work, money

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

standard procuction

standard procuction company, decent hours, mind numbing job. fast paced, split shift 6 -2, 2-10. night shift is available, making sports nutritional drinks
Same location

Demanding

I loved working with the Science In Sport brand which worked with famous sports stars and I even had the chance to meet Sir Chris Hoy. The demands of the job were extreme as everything was time paced and I was in charge of my own set of customers so I had to oversee the warehouse checking our targets. The Science In Sport brand was really interesting and knowing all the products were being sent to professional cyclists and athletes I was really proud to be part of this. In the end it was management that forced me to leave along with other colleagues I worked with at the time as the Manager wasn't a nice person to work for which was a shame.

Pros

The Brand meeting Sports stars

Cons

Same location

People are great - company not so much so

Overall the company is ok. A few broken promises and a lot of "blame" culture, although there are signs of this changing. On the whole the people are fantastic - but that's generally the case. A classic example of growing too big too fast. The company has the potential to be fantastic in the future if problems are handled correctly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Science in Sport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3Job security/advancement