SCL Kids

SCL Kids Employee Reviews

A great company, full of really lovely people to work with. You can get voted each quarter for the employee awards and win champagne and a VIP day at Penny Hill Park and Mercedes Benz World.
Pros
Employee awards, plenty of social events
Over the years I have worked for SCL, I have been progressed through the business starting as an assistant and now being part of the management team. I have loved working for the business and the best part is the people you work with! It makes the environment enjoyable and gives you the support network you need. It is a fast paced environment and so the job is always changing and keeps you on your toes!
Pros
Progression
Most of the schools you work in for SCL are great. The children and parents our lovely. SCL are really trying to make improvements across the board. If you are thinking of starting a career with children this is a good place to start. You can also do a play worker course whilst you work to help you understand the real work that goes into looking after children
I'm a student and started working at after school clubs. Was a perfect job for after college and great pay to support it. Such a inspiring group of workers that encouraged me everyday.
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
Management can be on and off
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SCL Kids?