ScotForce Healthcare logo
ScotForce Healthcare

ScotForce Healthcare Employee Reviews

4.9
Work-life balance

Excellent company to work for.

Excellent company to work for. I've always been given as many shifts per week as I requested so no shortage of work. Great communication at all times and the office staff and manager are always willing to listen and sort out any problems at any time (there's 24 hour on call cover).Great rate of pay which is paid weekly. This company looks after its staff and I'd recommend to anyone considering agency work.

Pros

Weekly pay, weekly emailed rota, good communication

Cons

Have to buy 2nd uniform, long travel distance at times

Best company ever

Worked for newcross before this who were a joke this company has great staff amzing office team and best management they have your back always a phone call away for support and always check up to see how u are ur not a number there ur treated like a meber of family best part of the company its basically a big family amzing

Excellent company

From interview, to day one of working; I have been supported by all the brilliant staff at Scotforce. They always go the extra mile to make sure I get plenty of shifts and I would thoroughly recommend them as an employer.

Great company

From the outset this company has been supportive and honest and has given what they are able to help you settle in. I recently had a bereavement and my ops manager emailed personally to offer support. Also received a tin of shortbread for Christmas. The monies good with as many hours as you can work available. The coordinators are braw. Ag and Sh really go above and beyond.

Pros

Great team

Cons

Not permanent

Great company

I’ve worked here for a little over a month now and they’re great. Had a personal tragedy when I first started and I was offered support and understanding from my direct line manager to the highest level. I work in one place and am treated very well. I feel valued and my experience was passed along before I even arrived at my placement. I feel other agencies could take a leaf from their book to be honest

Great company to work for.

I have been with scotforce for a year now and I really enjoy working for them. All staff are friendly and on hand to help and give advice whenever you need it. I am able to choose my own availability to work around family life and have never been without any shifts. I feel like I'm a valued member of the team and I always feel appreciated.

Pros

Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Flexible hours to work around family life. Good pay.

Cons

None.

RGN with 40yrs experience in various settings at home & abroad.

I've worked for Scotforce Healthcare for the last 18 month. If you want to work in a just culture where you are valued & respected then Scotforce is for you. I'm proud to be a Scotforcer, truly the best nursing agency out there.

Pros

Friendly staff always available for support, help & advice.

Cons

Great company to work for.

I joined Scotforce in November and I am loving it. The staff are lovely and very helpful. I have never been without work and am able to choose my own availability to fit in with my personal life. There is always a human on the end of the phone regardless of time and day which is a bonus. Never have an felt pressure or unappreciated if I decline any extra work.

Pros

Fuel allowance, great team in the office taking care of us, great training before going into the field. Good wages. Flexibility.

Cons

Zero hour contract.

Great company

I have being working with them for 6 months . Got a permanent job through them. Never had any problems at all. Wages are great office staff are always helpful with shifts ect. No problems at all. A company that understands what you are wanting. Balance between family life and work. Which is rare.

Pros

Great company great pay

Amazing company

I have worked with scotforce for nearly a year now and theu are amazing to work for all office staff work extremely hard to support and accomodate their staff i love working for them by far the best company i have worked for.

Pros

Great salary, amazing staff, friendly work enviroment

Jobs at ScotForce Healthcare