SDH Project Services Ltd

SDH Project Services Ltd Employee Reviews

I would rather not say what I think as I still work here. It is very relaxed and there are some nice people. There have been a lot of changes and not all for the better.
Fast paced and ever changing environment. Wonderful team spirit and wonderful colleagues. All staff give 150% commitment to the roles and will help out other departments when necessary.
Not a good company to work for, very disorganised, and very stressful, I worked long hours. I had to fuel my own van which I could never budget for as I never knew from one day to the next where I would be working
unfortunately senior management won't listen to what people tell them and think they have all the answers even though it's blatantly obvious they don't have the experience or knowledge to carry out there roles.
Overall good experience working at SDH Project Service, the staff and management were friendly and helpful and always made time to help you where required.
Cons
Very Long hours
I unfortunately did not enjoy my time at this company. I felt that the management did not support me within my role, nor was I given the chance to progress.
no organisation at all ,especially from higher management,noticing was never done in time,materials not ordered on time,job packs never made up until the day.
Forward thinking company that offers great training schemes and improvement opportunities. Friendly team environment with good support for their workforce
Good place to work, a growing and dynamic company. New skills learned. Opportunities to bring business to the company. Autonomous working environment, opportunity to mould my own team