Search Consultancy

Search Consultancy Employee Reviews

Search is a very good agency with high level of professionalism. search is very friendly and approachable. I don't have any regret whatsoever working for search. Infact, search is the best agency I have ever worked for. I have worked for search, and I am still working for search and I will continue to work for search.Generally speaking search is a very good company.Best regards
I never had any problems with Search and any queries I had were dealt with promptly. I am working at Tesco call centre and have been for a year through Search but start a permanent Tesco contract next week so you can also secure a permanent position if you work hard to earn it.
The worst place I have ever worked, zero communication off management, they never keep you in the loop and always leave you in the dark. They treat you like a number who’s soul reason for living is to make them as much money as possible, regardless of personal circumstances. They have zero empathy for employees when it comes to companionate leave and will take every chance they get to take your hard earned money. Stay away from this company, especially tradesmen!
Pros
Christmas Day off, met a nice lad called Brian Van
Cons
Underpaid, overworked, under appreciated.
A pleasant working environment, friendly colleagues, very good working hours compared to other jobs, quite good pay compared to the effort. The hiring process lasts a day which of course is paid and which also establishes the working hours available in 3 shifts!
Don't get involved another agency, don't care about anyone, tradesman treated like a labourer. Time served qualified with city and guilds, treated like a dirt bag, topical agency work for peanuts.
Cons
Search Consultancy Health and Social care sector is most reliable with proficient care industrial management. Costumers interest, priorities, safegaurd and general welbeing are conciously respected. Staff care and management is explicitely cordinative and attractive. A peaceful and fun work place.
It starts off great and there are lots of benefits to keep you engaged and bringing in the money for the business. However, once the novelty of high performer events and the Christmas do wears off you realise its quite a mundane job. Progression is really in title and salary only, and your responsibilities don't change a great deal as you progress. There is little investment in any development. I went on a course in 2012, which everyone had to do, but didn't go through any formal training after this. It took me a few years to realise, but you essentially get given a phone and a login to a desktop pc and then are left to it. The commission is competitive, and there are loads of great people who work there (or did). Can't fault my managers, and some of the leadership of the business whilst I was working there. However, I worked there for 6+ years and its got a very high turnover rate. If you are looking for a starting point in recruitment then it's a good choice. Otherwise, they don't really offer anything different from any other agency.
Pros
decent commission, people are generally quite nice who work there
Cons
nothing major, just dont do much differently.
Always find you work very quickly when you give your availability. No problems with pay always paid on a Friday. Consultants are very nice to chat to.
Pros
Always have work for you!
Cons
Worked at the liverpool branch as a consultant for over 2 years. Toxic environment and clueless managers. It was not until I quit my position that I realised just how terrible the company is. Avoid like the plague.
Pros
Cons
The company is one giant con
My job is quite stressful sometimes I have to say that Search handled my application well and got me my job very quickly the team are helpful and the timesheets/wageslips etc are always ready on time and wages in the bank on time too. If you have a problem they are always there to try to help
I honestly have to thank Search massively! I was struggling to find work where I already have the skills. Search got me straight into the most amazing company ever so quickly! I'm now in a job where I'm learning so many new skills and I can see myself succeeding massively here. Search are amazing and so friendly! Not once have I felt nervous!
Pros
Opportunities
The lads at search got me job and constantly kept me in work. They went out of there way to make sure I kept employment. And the rate of pay was fair. Would use again.
I have only had one job through search as i just started with them but was very understanding on why i had left my job they try to get u work the girls are very nice to speak to and help u with anything they can😀
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons
They only care about money if you work for them in anyway it’s all two faced they say they care an support you do not believe this your not even a number your a nobody worst agency ever
Pros
Cons
Don’t go there
Very unprofessional and shady, paying less than agreed or just won't pay you your hours. They will ignore most of your phone calls and emails and didn't bother to get back to you. Quite disappointing.
Cons
Day after manchester bombing, I was took into a meeting to be warned for being late into work, absolutely ridiculous. The sales training was awful and so realistic, having to stand up and sell a pen infront of people on the spot, then made to try learn a MASSIVE script word by word. I was told by management after making sales that because I couldn’t do the script, recruitment might not be for me. I lost confidence but didn’t give up, left the company and started another recruitment role which i was the top sales person. Scripted sales is not the way to achieve! I would never know want to go through all that again for low pay, way to stressful for long hours and £18k!
Pros
My manager was lovely until she went off sick and was managed by a ridiculous manager
Cons
Long hours, confidence dropping sales training, strict management and no job security
I have been on the books for months, I have had 5 shifts and still waiting for a review on what I was paid? They send out shifts via whatsap, but I could not message back on there system. The pay was ok, but not the best.
Pros
Cons
too many miles travelling, and the raffle well ill not comment.
I have worked with the dunfermline office on off for about 10 years as a labourer and they always try and keep you in work if they can I would recommend them
Pros
Plenty of work
Cons
Pay
Have been at search over a year and don't have one complaint. Management are great and all office staff are very approachable and understanding. Very good at finding work for me always pay my wages on time. Will be with search for the long term.
Pros
Work life balance, office staff approachable and friendly, always paid wages on time
Cons
Shambles. Lies. Where careers go to die. Avoid. You’re a number who has to do nothing other than hit numbers, you’ll be told it’s about relations but it’s not. This is a total shambles of a business. They’ll make up dates and figures and pass it off as fact. Acted with utter disdain to too many people during the pandemic, what’s left is just toxic.
Pros
Finish time
Cons
The next day
When I accepted this job it was because I was told it would be emails and 30 hours per week with 2 weeks in house training then home working for Tesco. Turned out it was none of that. It was phone calls and a 40 hour week but only paid for 35 hours as they don't pay for breaks and after 2 weeks there was 2 weeks more training which didn't work for me. Tesco also cut corners during training and teach you things you won't be doing just to confuse you. Search also asked for all my work and personal documents about 10 times including to send via email to several people, which doesn't seem safe at all and they still managed to get my NI number wrong on my wage slip. No room for flexibility. Just a number on a conveyor belt because tesco can't keep their staff they use these guys. Temp 3 month contract so prob never get the £9+ an hour thats advertised either. Avoid
Pros
Instant work as they will literally hire anyone
Cons
Lied to constantly. Breaks arent paid.
  1. Employee reviews