Searchability
Searchability Employee Review

A great company to work for!

16 December 2018
For those looking to pursue a career within recruitment in and around Chester I would genuinely recommend joining Searchability. There are a great bunch of people around to to support and help when needed and a great social culture!
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great perks and bonuses, good office culture
Cons
Long hours at times
17 October 2018
Same roleSame location
Digital Recruiter (Current Employee) - Chester, Cheshire
All consultants have access to the best resources to make our jobs easier and we're constantly encouraged to try new things and share what we discover. We have a great office location, close to Chester City Centre for shops and restaurants and couldn't be much closer to Chester racecourse, a great place to go and eat your butties when the sun is shining. A great, uncapped commission scheme means that I really get out what I put in. As with the vast majority of recruitment roles hours of work can be long, but we are all given remote access to our systems, as well as the required hardware, to try and get the best work life balance possible. Having said this, you don't have to be a sales focused person to succeed here with careers on offer in employer branding, research and admin for those who aren't salespeople. All in all, I couldn't have imagined working in a more supportive environment allowing me to meet the goals of both me and my family whilst enjoying seeing a business grow around me.
Pros
Great commission, A variety of career progression paths
Cons
I can't think of any that wouldn't apply to any sales role
12 September 2018
Same location
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (Former Employee) - Chester, Cheshire
16 June 2016
Same location
Employer Branding (Current Employee) - Chester
Searchability is a fantastic place to work - not only do we have great offices a stones throw from the Chester City Centre, but we're all given the top resources and training to go and be successful in our individual patches / fields. No two days are the same - recruitment has it's highs and lows but we pull together as a team and that's what makes it such a rewarding place to work. I'd recommend Searchability as a place to work if you like a fast-paced environment, a challenging role with great rewards and being part of a fun team with plenty of Social nights out!
Pros
Top resources, expert training, fun and social team
Cons
Recruitment hours aren't for the faint hearted!
  1. A great company to work for!