Searchability

Searchability Employee Reviews for Recruiter

For those looking to pursue a career within recruitment in and around Chester I would genuinely recommend joining Searchability. There are a great bunch of people around to to support and help when needed and a great social culture!
Pros
Great perks and bonuses, good office culture
Cons
Long hours at times
All consultants have access to the best resources to make our jobs easier and we're constantly encouraged to try new things and share what we discover. We have a great office location, close to Chester City Centre for shops and restaurants and couldn't be much closer to Chester racecourse, a great place to go and eat your butties when the sun is shining. A great, uncapped commission scheme means that I really get out what I put in. As with the vast majority of recruitment roles hours of work can be long, but we are all given remote access to our systems, as well as the required hardware, to try and get the best work life balance possible. Having said this, you don't have to be a sales focused person to succeed here with careers on offer in employer branding, research and admin for those who aren't salespeople. All in all, I couldn't have imagined working in a more supportive environment allowing me to meet the goals of both me and my family whilst enjoying seeing a business grow around me.
Pros
Great commission, A variety of career progression paths
Cons
I can't think of any that wouldn't apply to any sales role