Searchability

Searchability Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Recruiter2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

A great company to work for!

For those looking to pursue a career within recruitment in and around Chester I would genuinely recommend joining Searchability. There are a great bunch of people around to to support and help when needed and a great social culture!

Pros

Great perks and bonuses, good office culture

Cons

Long hours at times

Great place to work if you want to succeed in recruitment

All consultants have access to the best resources to make our jobs easier and we're constantly encouraged to try new things and share what we discover. We have a great office location, close to Chester City Centre for shops and restaurants and couldn't be much closer to Chester racecourse, a great place to go and eat your butties when the sun is shining. A great, uncapped commission scheme means that I really get out what I put in. As with the vast majority of recruitment roles hours of work can be long, but we are all given remote access to our systems, as well as the required hardware, to try and get the best work life balance possible. Having said this, you don't have to be a sales focused person to succeed here with careers on offer in employer branding, research and admin for those who aren't salespeople. All in all, I couldn't have imagined working in a more supportive environment allowing me to meet the goals of both me and my family whilst enjoying seeing a business grow around me.

Pros

Great commission, A variety of career progression paths

Cons

I can't think of any that wouldn't apply to any sales role

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Searchability. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Searchability reviews by location

Learn about Searchability in popular locations

• Searchability
  • Recruiter
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?