SecuriGroup Ltd

SecuriGroup Ltd Employee Reviews for Door Supervisor

Door Supervisor37 reviews
United Kingdom37 reviews

siteshiftsecurityuniformeventwageguardcontract

Job description & pay are good

No problems doing the job. Pay is good and work load is great too. Depending on your shift full time or part time I can guarantee you will always find help among your colleagues.

Horrible

Do not work for this company promise you the earth and get nothing in return ,wages is terrible for the job you do ,management don't care about anything, if ypu have personal problems be prepared to lose shifts or even be sacked

Pros

Cons

Pay and management

Insights into SecuriGroup Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks

Good

So far so good, I'm pleased getting shifts i want and no problem. The manager I work for is good and understanding,plus approachable, there to help as well

Pros

Depends on where u are attached

Cons

Im still getting my hours at times they offer me more but, i always reject as ive told them i only like weekends

Worst security company

Avoid this company at all costs, I’m owed money from them that I will never see from 2012, management are a shambles, and so is the head office, absolutely no help what do ever to get me my pay

Cons

Don’t get paid

Great company

Worked with them twice and had great experiences both times. When I get my licence back I would happily go back to the company as they look after you and don't mess you about

Pros

Good communication, flexible shifta, good pay, negotiable on location

Had better jobs

They pay peanuts and don't expect monkey's after they deduct money from ur payslip by the time u get money there's hee haw left more area supervisor every 5 minutes tat don't communicate if u need a day off up get sacked and if u take a holiday they use any excuse not to pay holiday pay

Pros

Good banter with the people u work with

Cons

Try to throw at excuses about why u shouldn't get holiday pay, take sick days n ur public enemy no1

Dont recommend

The way the wage is done and the holiday pay also the money deducted off wages and insurance deducted once you leave company they do not give you it avoid

Nice

Everting good . Good staff service . Had good experience. Learnt so many things Learn to deal in different situations. Dealing with problems and solving them .

A tough start but stick it out

If you are new to working in the security sector you will no doubt be hit with the less desirable jobs but stick it out and prove yourself and you will be recognised. Securigroup are very good at noticing talent and promoting internally.

Avoid them for your own safety

Bad shifts, bad managers, bad supervisors, bad people, bad treatment, stab in the back, manipulating people againt each others, bad wages, never paid fairly and totally disgusting company. AVOID THEM FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND WELLBEING!

Productivity and Fun workplace

It has been a great time working here, although there are ups and downs however its a good place to work and I like it even though I don't more shifts as I would want.

Poor Management

The company are only interested in contracts, not staff. The area manager has no experience and little or no Man management skills. They tell you what the pay is but neglect to tell you they take a deduction for your sia badge, even though you pay it yourself, and insurance. They don’t supply PPE and you need to pay for your own uniform, £10 for a tie that would cost £2 in ASDA and £45 for a jacket that makes you look like a smurf. They ignore their own risk assessments, flout employment laws, never brief staff, employ anyone with a badge and have no concept of fair play.

Pros

The only pros in this job are the ones you see working the street

Cons

They employ a few

Friendly Work Place

SGL is a friendly company with lots of opportunities for self development.Working with SGL has enabled me to improve my emotional quotient in dealing with an array of situations. The management is superb with great understanding of possible challenges employees may face although with a strong stance when it comes to self-discipline, punctuality, appearance and so on.

Pros

Working in pairs in difficult sites

Cons

Long period of standing

Terrible Company

Cannot hold on to decent staff. People who give this company good ratings are supervisor and managers buddies. Check out on Indeed how often same jobs keep coming up. If your face don't suit you are screwed. They would rather employ clowns with noddy heads than people who challenge them. If you leave you have practically no chance of being re employed by them unless you are managements pals. Wages are rubbish compared to other security companies. Explains why they get so many idiots employed by them. They brag about all awards they win. Not cos of good work, cos of who directors are.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Company

Fantastic

A great company to work for as they often have work available. The management are fantastic and will help resolve any issue you have within the company.

Poor Salary

Securigroup is a highly professional company but pays poor salary.The company should improve on the welfare of its employees and make provisions for salary increment.

Pros

Highly professional

Cons

Poor salary

Over all a good company to work for

I have enjoyed working with Securigroup LTD as i have travelled and worked with them in different locations throughout the UK and Ireland. They are a good company to be part a of and treat their employee's well.

Your just a number not made to feel welcome from my very first day.

I felt that except for SIA badge holder the others (Students from Nigeria etc) dont have a clue and expect to just stand there and do nothing.The amount of times i had supporters saying i asked your work mate only for him to shrug his shoulders and say i dont know.What i will say is this is partly securi group's fault for not training them as i never got one bit of training and we were working in a 20,000 footbal ground.Securi Group dont care about you god they dont even greet you with a hello at the start.Im glad im out of that joke of a firm.Plus they have so many fav staff which i cant stand. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.They tel you you"ll get good cash for Friday and Saturday door work but after two 3.5hr shifts i cleared £7 wow

Pros

Getting to leave

Cons

Not allowed to goto the toilet

Terrible company to work for

I had major regrets when joining with this company as their management left a lot to be desired and the pay was not even close to the pay of other door supervisors in other companies.

Fun place to work

This is a good place to work loads of opportunities and shifts there always looking for people. Can work in all different locations and also different events aswell

Good place to work if you want short hours

Good place to work if you want short hours. Although you ask for longer shifts but you don't get them. Wage also low compared to other company's. Basic security job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SecuriGroup Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement