SecuriGroup Ltd

SecuriGroup Ltd Employee Reviews for Security Supervisor

Security Supervisor10 reviews
United Kingdom10 reviews

siteshiftsecurityuniformeventwageguardcontract

Shame it could be a good

Sadly too many staff play the race card and it reflects badly on the honest decent hardworking staff members and the managers are terrified it so sad

Pros

Sorry none

Cons

Full of wrong ones

No work life balance

Be expected to work 60 plus hours a week, training within the allocated site virtually non existent, expect to not be able to use own initiative or question anything. Job very mundane and robotic, with very little reward. Get told when to have a break, have to ask to use toilet like at school.

Pros

Supportive ops manager

Cons

Long hours, very little reward and breaks

Insights into SecuriGroup Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Excellent company to work for

I've worked for Securigroup (SGL) for near 7 years in Belfast and its a fantastic company to work for management are great and very supportive and easy to talk to always at the end of the phone even understand when you need time of work. Fantastic people to work with and great and enjoyable contracts.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Not enough hours

Great Place and Company to Work For

I really enjoyed my time there shame my rota changed and had to give it up or I would still be with them , if you get the chance take a job with them and find out plus there are other opportunities

Could be better, a lot are far worse.

As with any security company, to earn a decent wage you need to do the hours. So the pay could and should be better. They employ to many substandard employees and then allow them to get away with not doing their job correctly.

Avoid this company

Typical day at work includes no supervisor visits for weeks on end then three in two days when they expect a client visit to update site instructions , laughable . Learned not to trust management as any issues raised in regard to health and safety or indeed security are ignored until it suits their needs . Hardest part of job is untrustworthy supervisors ans management even more so . Most enjoyable part is no supervision for weeks at a time so you can relax and grow a beard between visits , pathetic .

Pros

Cons

Watch your back

Nice place to work

Nice place to work, I have a good team on site and a good working relationship with site management. Poor Securigroup management make it difficult at times to keep morale up within the team.

Cons

Long hours with 4 hours per day travel to site

Horrible company to work for

Low pay, if you get paid. Workplace manipulation and zero hour contracts. AVOID

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

food poisoning

Don't join them they can't organize anything

Pay would either be late, not there or wrong atleast 3 Times a month. Went through so many area supervisors it was hard to keep up. Have no idea on how to communicate to staff when there in the wrong.Here's a look at what I dealt with "x2 youths with ak47 and a chopping knive. Asked for ppe i.e. Stab/ballistic vest answer from manager well untill something happens no they cost to much. Another time I had 6 months off due to a shop lifter and I got written warning for doing my job. They arnt as good as they make out to be the best manager there left last year that tells you something.

Pros

none.

Cons

pay always wrong. no support from management. list go's on.

to many hours not enough pay

I run a CCTV control room and generaly look after 12 officers,I have learned that the more you do the more is expected of you. My co workers are some of the best people he most enjoyable part is knowing that I can complete all tasks given to me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SecuriGroup Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare SecuriGroup Ltd with

Learn about SecuriGroup Ltd in popular locations

• SecuriGroup Ltd
  • Security Supervisor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?