SECURIT

SECURIT Employee Reviews

enjoyable

my job was pretty enjoyable because i liked doing the job i was doing.my shifts were really easy sometime and then others were hard, dealing with the public and the police because of incidents that may have happened while working.

Poor management and communitcation

Working a contract in Sainsburys. The contract was coming to an end so I was offered a job internally. Secur-it promised me work after so I did not take the job. No job materialised and I was left without work and was too late to go back and ask for internal job as position had been filled. Zero communication whatsoever with regards to updates or anything. Then one day roughly a month later my P45 com through via email with no supporting notes or explanation.

Pros

Good hour and pay

Cons

Everything except the above

Work life balance is priorioty

Excellent pay and opportunity to earn. Management has improved and have your best Interest at heart if you show your there to work you will have plenty of work. Only bad point is the insurance and admin fee deducted

Stay away!

I worked for this company for almost a year and for next day no work. When I called for shifts, they told me stop panic because they starting a new contract from next week so I need to wait. And I asked twice if you don't have a job, let me know so I'm gonna looking for another one and the man from the company said that I don't have to look for anything and that I will get a higher wage but it was a lie. Telephones are not answered. This company is charging too much for Insurance company and Admin. You work today and tomorrow you don't have work because they will cancel your shifts whytout no reason and the send you email that you will have an update shift but they will never give you another one. Don't waist your time for this company!!

Keep away from this company

The worse security company! They take your 10% of your wages to process your wages! Under pays your tax! Terrible management! No shift available! Zero hour contract! Complete rubbish! Weeks without any shifts! Management never answer their calls! Stay away!

Pros

Cons

Never have shifts available for new staff

Joke of a Company

Where to start with these idiots !, worst company I’ve ever had the misfortune of working for ... wages never right .. lied about hours and contracts ... turned up at sites to find another guard already there ... these morons don’t know what they are doing ... AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE,and charge 5% of your wages to process your wages

Jobs at SECURIT