Seehra Transport Limited

Working at Seehra Transport Limited: Latest Seehra Transport Limited Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Good pay, good management.

I was working out of Amazon depot. To begin with you're given a week of small routes to adapt to the role which does help especially if you've had no experience of multi drop. Always paid on time and any issues with missing pay was resolved within the same day. Routes are pre planned for you which is helpful but sometimes you have to check as they'll send you back to the same area 2 hours later rather than block together. Kind of just left alone to do the job majority of the time which I liked. Two sets of bonus schemes throughout the year which are always nice.The disadvantage would be the van hire costs. If you don't own your own van they do have a provider but the costs of £200 per week and even if you have a week holiday as you're self employed it's unpaid and you still have to cover the van hire costs.

Pros

Good rate of pay Flexible Lone working Bonus scheme

Cons

Van hire costs. Long hours at times.

Multi drop companyMost of the drivers are working on Amazone sites

Most of the drivers are working on Amazone sites, and as all you know amazone is not an light work, 10 hours shift, 120-185 drops a day, not everyone can do it but the wage is fair enough

Pros

Nice management

Cons

Amazone

Insights into Seehra Transport Limited

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

Bad management

Very poorly run, the manager lacks the basic knowledge and ability to provide any helpful training to ensure I could complete my job correctly. I was sent out to deliver parcels immediately after my so called “interview” which screams desperation and I’m still waiting to be paid for the work that I did. All in all not a good experience.

Pros

N/a

Cons

No training, bad management

Driver

Never again I like my money that’s earned not making someone else filthy rich hours are dumb and mangers have no loyalty to there drivers care about money that’s it

Terrible company

There are plenty of good companies to work for in logistics. This is definitely NOT one of them though. Poorly run and no training given. Pay isn’t good either with long working hours.

Pros

N/a

Cons

No training, bad pay, long hours, bad management.

Great pay

After working in a dead in factory job getting paid peanut. This is the best place iv ever worked. You pick up your load deliver it and get paid simple as that. They even helped me out when I needed a van. And took payment when I got paid no other company ever done that for me. I can only praise the company for there help support and wages. Take home every week over £600 every week no complaints. If you don't want any one looking over your shoulder want to work hard and get rewarded give them a try I did better than any factory job.

Pros

Get paid for the job u do

Cons

By far the worst job I’ve ever had the displeasure of having. If I could give no stars I would.

Never paid correctly, on time or at all in some cases and if you are lucky enough to be paid the rate is terrible compared to the amount of hours you have to put in. Work/life balance is non existent and the management style is a “do as I say not as I do” approach, they don’t know the meaning of leading by example. Don’t waste your time or effort with this company, you’ll get no thanks and probably no pay for all your hard work.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list

Excellent

Absolutely fantastic, managers are understanding, friendly, co operative, easy going ,it’s a pleasure working along with this company, best I’ve seen in a long time, also the workforce they have are very friendly and support you in every way , work can be challenging some days but managers and other staff are always there to help you in every way , 10/10 company to work for

Pros

Management / work colleagues always there to help you

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seehra Transport Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Seehra Transport Limited with

Seehra Transport Limited Reviews by Job Title

Learn about Seehra Transport Limited in popular locations

• Seehra Transport Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?