SEHBAC

SEHBAC Employee Reviews

After working for other national window companies for many years, it was refreshing to work for a company that respects their customers and staff. I wasn’t working for them long, it was my choice to leave as I had an opportunity to work locally to where I live, otherwise I’d still be there. Good luck to the senior management, who are working to take the company forwards.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, no pressure
Cons
Prefer 1/2 hour lunch
Great place to work , all the staff are very polite and enjoy their work. the facility's are first class , almost all the staff have been their for many years , which says it all really.
As other reviews state, culture here is one of pressure and bullying, low pay and long hours, management only have eyes on the bonus’s. Shame though used to be a good company to work for.
Absolutely abhorrent place to work, bullying culture from management, substandard products and useless customer service, their restructuring of senior management has destroyed the company.
I've worked for SEHBAC for several years. It is lively, can be stressful at times, but generally a nice place to work. Lots of knowledge and support from staff in the different departments..
Pros
Leave early on a Friday, lively banter
Cons
Sometimes stressful when busy
Having worked for this company for some time I wouldn’t recommend anyone to join them in the future, ridiculously long hours and low pay are the trend with low morale and absolutely no support from management.
Absolutely no support with unrealistic budgets. No performance related bonuses and low pay working 60+ hour weeks. Wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.
Absolutely awful place to work. My supervisor was rubbish. She was unprofessional and got rid of me after 3 months without proper training! Such a awful company. Wouldn't recommend your windows doors or conservatories to be done by these either!
Pros
A full hours lunch break
Cons
everything
Good hardworking staff- Pleasant customers. Suitable hours and very flexible with an ok hourly rate Fun enjoyable place to work part time hours
  1. Employee reviews