SEHBAC

SEHBAC Management reviews

After working for other national window companies for many years, it was refreshing to work for a company that respects their customers and staff. I wasn’t working for them long, it was my choice to leave as I had an opportunity to work locally to where I live, otherwise I’d still be there. Good luck to the senior management, who are working to take the company forwards.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, no pressure
Cons
Prefer 1/2 hour lunch
As other reviews state, culture here is one of pressure and bullying, low pay and long hours, management only have eyes on the bonus’s. Shame though used to be a good company to work for.
Absolutely abhorrent place to work, bullying culture from management, substandard products and useless customer service, their restructuring of senior management has destroyed the company.
Having worked for this company for some time I wouldn’t recommend anyone to join them in the future, ridiculously long hours and low pay are the trend with low morale and absolutely no support from management.
Absolutely no support with unrealistic budgets. No performance related bonuses and low pay working 60+ hour weeks. Wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.
Absolutely awful place to work. My supervisor was rubbish. She was unprofessional and got rid of me after 3 months without proper training! Such a awful company. Wouldn't recommend your windows doors or conservatories to be done by these either!
Pros
A full hours lunch break
Cons
everything