Selective Recruitment Solutions Ltd

Selective Recruitment Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews

Quick to find me a position, although temporary, and they were organised and efficient. The hours and pay okay, though not fantastic. Lastly, getting a reference from them proved difficult?
So when i started i was working 39.5 hours every week and every single payslip was different. There were more weeks when they did make mistakes paying me than when they didnt and the management didn't care about it. Sometimes they sent me to places that didn't even asked for any agency people. One time they sent me to a place that has been shut down for over a year.
Selective is a great place to work, they really look after their employees and offer amazing benefits and training. Everyone is friendly and I immediately felt apart of the team. Amazing company to work for.
Really good company to work for. Treat their staff very well and focus highly on the candidates and making sure they have a good experience. Great team and would highly recommend
I worked as temp for this agency for a year in several different roles. Overall, I am very positive about them. They found me work very quickly. Communication between the agency and myself was very good.
Pros
Quick to find roles
Cons
Many of the roles are basic, and lower paid
they almost never reply to my messeges and ignore most of them i am ''still working'' with them but I cant even reach them i wouldnt waste my time again with these kids, nothing proffesional the girl is really rude and talks to me with an attitute she finds me a job for monday and the rest of the days i dont have any work lots of mistakes and wasting my time without even calling the people to tell them that i am going to work
Pros
Cons
everithing
During my short time at selective recruitment I never actually met a manager. Work life was straight forward, could be a bit of a "spiteful" environment sometimes. I also come across a racist remark directed at a possible candidate (not in their presence) from one of the employees. As much as I enjoyed the work, i had to leave due to unforeseen family emergency plus Ill health.
Pros
one hour lunch breaks
Cons
certain employees being rather "spiteful" towards candidates/other staff
The staff in that agency was very helpful . I worked for them but I was looking for permanent work. Definitely was recommended this agency .
Pros
Ipswich job
Cons
Work from the Glasgow office kept busy working at various different events. The Glasgow manager always keeps you informed and is mostly on site to welcome you and lets you know what your duties are also puts someone in charge in case of any problems crop up highly recommend them
Pros
Duties always explained lunches and breaks well organised.
In the short period I worked with Selective Recruitment I have been treated badly, felt harassed and developed anxiety. They simply do not treat their staff well.
Cons
horrible treatment of staff
Worked for Selective Recruitment a very long time ago but it was a brilliant agency who always kept me in work. Enjoyable moving from company to company doing various work.