Sellick Partnership Limited

Sellick Partnership Limited Pay & benefits reviews

New job with a organisation who cant pay me on time or at all. Out of pocket with 3 weeks pay let alone discrepancies.Recruiter needs to research before placing people at this organisation. Was made a few promises and not delivered.
Pros
Cons
Everything! Bad management, unprofessional, undervalueed and not paid !!
Sellick are a passionate organisation who always put the people first. The training, development and support is second to none and progression is available to everyone. The culture is great and we are always rewarded for our hard work. The benefits are outstanding and everyone is treated fairly - including directors, managers, consultants and apprentices. I have never worked for such a supportive business and I feel privileged to work for such a thriving business.
Pros
flexible, rewarding, supportive
Cons
Whilst you are kept busy, you are never overworked. Sellick has a very vibrant culture and the Directors are actively involved with the staff at all levels. Salary is acceptable for the role and staff benefits are great. Sellick is an up and coming company with plenty going for it. I really enjoyed working here
Pros
Staff benefits, yearly team building, rewards
Cons
Advancement is good but the expectations become very high very quickly
Official response from Sellick Partnership Limited
9 March 2018
Thank you very much for your positive feedback on working at Sellick Partnership!