Selly Oak Tree Day Nursery

Selly Oak Tree Day Nursery Employee Reviews

4.3Job security & advancement

Lovely welcoming Staff

I loved my time at Selly Oak Tree Day Nursery and was relay sad to leave. Everyone was very caring and supportive towards each other and to all of the children in their care. All of the children were very happy and well looked after. The owners were like family to me I learnt so much from them personally and from the many training courses they put me on. it was honestly one of the best places I have ever worked.

Fun place to work

all the staff and children were very friendly, had a really good time working in the nursery. the children were really good they were very enthusiastic and it was really good to bond with them and build a relationship.

Absolutely rubbish

You go for your interview you do 2 trial day (9-5) don’t get paid and then you don’t get the job what is that all about also the children are forced to eat food the don’t want the staff also make them cry

Pros

Working with kids

Cons

Bad company

fun workplace

i learned new skills, and gained a lot more experience with children, and what it's like to work at a nursery, i also enjoyed doing activities with the children.

I have learned a lot about English Nurseries and customs. Compared to my previous experience I found it much better. It was a good period of time experiencing other environment.

productive and fun workplace

working in a nursery can be very rewarding by seeing children grow and develop. typical day at work consists of the same routine 5 days a week. very friendly environment to be in alongside the staff. can be too sociable at times.

Pros

bonus months

Cons

low wage, job roles not shared equaliy, managment is not stable

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Selly Oak Tree Day Nursery?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Selly Oak Tree Day Nursery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2