SELWOOD HOUSING

SELWOOD HOUSING Employee Reviews in Trowbridge

Freedom to do the job. Good inter-department working. Excellent training. Good working hours. Able to work from home. Nice, friendly working enviroment.
left Selwood and can say it’s the best thing I have ever done. Managers is the team I left only care about the well being of certain individuals and if you are not in that group say good bye to your sanity. You are under appreciated and over worked, also say good bye to confidentiality when you disclose any personal information as they thrive off of gossip at other people’s expense. Honestly avoid at all costs. Mostly lazy team members and the ones who are hard working loose all work ethic after a few months and become stressed and exhausted. Even management slag each other off in front of the team. What a joke. Also be mindful of reading the job description and asking for details at interview as the job was nothing like described
Pros
Holiday, duvet days
Cons
People/ management
I love working for selwood. Job was excellent, boss was very helpful with the job. Other members of team are very happy to help with the work. I have great time work there
The management have no idea what they are doing. Everyone is sucking up to Selwood and treading on people to get to the top. When you make a complaint no one cares. Avoid this circus at all costs no one's happy.
Pros
Going home
Cons
Going in
I came over by TUPE and now leaving to go self employed. The job it’s self is easy. You have your set jobs to do for the day and can take on more if you want. The overtime is unlimited and there is potetional to earn a lot of money on call out. I am a heating engineer on there and we have a very good team as we help each other out with jobs and there’s always someone to give advice on the phone I would highly recommend this job as you gain a tonne of experience. I will be sad to leave.
Pros
Excellent earning potential, unlimited overtime. Ongoing training.
Cons
None.
The organisation has been a pleasure to work for. The staff are friendly the management are strong and there is a passion to provide excellent customers.
Excellent offices, and a really friendly culture. I recommend anyone to work at Selwood Housing. Wish everyone there the best for the future.