Sentinel

Working at Sentinel: 6 Sentinel Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

really fast pace and target oriented, great if you're a top biller and stressful when you start out

I was new to the recruitment industry when I started. Daily work is really fast paced and target driven. It could be stressful when you start out and you likely have to put in extra hours on a daily basis if you want to succeed, but it can also be rewarding when you constantly achieving your sales target. Simply put. Great if you're a top biller and stressful if you don't achieve your target as you'll be replaced sooner than you know.

Definitely the best company I have worked for

For me it’s not like Work I really enjoy working here the busier the better. Within reason you can get a cup of tea or coffee whenever you want. In summer there’s ice lollies. (all free) Free car parking for yourself and immediate family half price for friends. Christmas drinks. Every shift is different. It’s a real good laugh. Management very easy-going. I feel proud to work for the best airport car park.

Insights into Sentinel

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Bad idea

Dont work for them. They lied to their employees for about 2 months saying there was another contract. They only think of money and not their employees

Pros

They pay on time

Cons

They will work you to death and dont care

Ok

Sentinel is a network rail portal, I have moved up through the ranks from sentinel co-ordinator to Resourcer and account manager. The time there was good but required the next path and a career.

Simple

Deliver papers, takes about an hour. At the end of the day its just extra cash.

Cons

everyday and in any weather

My typical day would be going around Blurton delivering papers i learnt good time keeping.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sentinel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement