Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews for Client Advisor

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,971 reviews

Productive.

Productive. Working from home has been a new and very interesting experience for me. I have realised that I could work much better without a distraction, but missed the beauty of a physical team work. Most of their jobs are temporary and part time, as a result of which most employees will have to depend on financially subsidy from the state to survive.

Pros

Payment is made on schedule

Cons

Poor pay rate. Mainly Temp and P/T jobs.

Pay not great but good opportunities to progress

Pay not great however did have the added benefit of shift allowance and bonuses. Does have a good opportunity to progress, .................................................

Sometimes fun other times not so fun

i learnt a few things at serco and gained experience as a manager for 4 years however after being demoted from maternity leave i didn't want to pursue my roll in a filed i was unhappy in before.

Pros

Nice people

Cons

money

friendly hard working environment

I thoroughly enjoyed working for Serco, i started working there on agency part time whilst i was in college and worked my way up to a full time permanent role

Excellent company to work for. A very supportive management team that takes care of your individual needs and helps progress in your career.

Day at work is busy as always but you do get enough breathing space. Learned new things through the various training and up-skill programmes. A very supportive management team that takes care of your individual needs and helps progress in your career. Even though there is competition amongst teams or individuals a good work culture exists within the company. The hardest part of the job is to make sure that KPI's are met without fail and if you put effort then they are very much achievable. The most enjoyable part of the job is different incentives they run to promote moral in the company.

Over-employed

Whilst the work was not too complex, it did get boring and repetitive. Adecco employed me on behalf of Serco but over employed which is why I was not there for long at all. They provided no security for new employees.

Its a job

Pros: Lots of training, Good management, Nice toilets, comfy chairs and a nice atmosphere Cons: Lifts tended to be broken which meant taking the stairs up

Great team

I found that the best thing about working for Serco was the team work. I felt that the team held each other together and helped each other morally in a typical day.

More suitable for middleaged and above

Nothing bad to say at all, easy job and there is always help if you need it, everyone is really nice, although it is quite repetitive the work, however not really a place for the younger generation to work more for middle aged and over, I only say that because there is a lot of people who work there who are over 25, so as you can imagine the atmosphere isn't very 'alive'.

Pros

bingo on a friday

Cons

very repetitive work you feel a bit robotic

Good place to work.

Good co workers and overall great experience. Treated fairly and receive help when needed, able to learn and adapt within the business. Would recommend.

relaxed place to work

I used to respond to passengers via the Southeastern twitter page. I learned a lot about twitter as I never used it personally. My colleagues were one of the best parts of this job as we all got on very well.

Great Company

My overall comment of Serco an fantastic company to work for great staff the managers are good to there staff they are Teams who take care of you if you need help

Fun, relaxed workplace

I originally joined Serco as a temp, but quickly worked my way up to become a permanent member of the correspondence team. The environment is lively and jovial, and it's a pleasure to work there.

Great team to work with

As with many company's it is the people you work closely with that make it a great place to work. The personal development I had whilst working here has been incredible, I was able to learn everything possible about an industry I new nothing of before and use those skills in my job. I also feel that my customer service increased no end.

A place where I worked

Serco was a place where I Worked from Monday to Friday with optional opportunities to work overtime and weekends when needed.

Pros

a job

Cons

there are no cons

247 Operation

Great atmosphere in our office. Small and friendly. I have enjoyed working here and I have learnt a lot. Use of several differecnt systems, sometimes up to 12 different applications.

Pros

Good people to work with and an excellent programme

The campaign is fantastic, colleagues are great until you reach management levels. Too many failed promises to make continued employment worthwhile.

Good strong workforce, good management.

A typical day at work would involve taking calls from customers who wanted to place orders over the phone, helping customers who have had their orders misplaced or lost and resolving their general issues.

Pros

Hour lunches.

Cons

Long hours.

Vibrant outbound call centre

Currently enhancing my sales and customer service skills by working in an outbound call centre for a major British company. It's a busy, bustling call centre and allows for great team interaction as well as working as an individual to meet your daily targets. I love the day to day challenges and handling customer objections whilst ensuring the customer gets the right product for there needs and leaves the call feeling valued as a consumer. I work a varied shift pattern, which includes late evenings and weekends, so it's important for me to be extremely flexible in my job.

Pros

energetic work environment

Cons

Unpaid lunch break

Productive and fun target based

Appart from being made redundant it was a great place too work for the client (Pruhealth)

Pros

Hours benefits bonuses

Cons

wage

Tracking customers parcel.Coming to a conclusion on how to best solve the problem you are faced with.Fast thinking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1K
1.2K

3.1Job security/advancement
  • Serco Group
  • Client Advisor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?