Serenity Digital

Serenity Digital Employee Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews

A fun, quality, growing company

Having worked here for a while I've seen a number of changes within the business. You're given lots of trust within your skill set to get on with and manage your workload. The office environment is always fun with music playing quietly in the background most days. The team are treated to quarterly social events like go karting and meals out. The management team invest time in those who are willing to learn more, I've seen staff join with very little knowledge and were given time and equipment to extend their skill set. Some day to day items are included in the office, such as milk for breakfast and fruit. You get out what you put in here, so if you're willing you'll reap the benefits of this great place to work.

Pros

Opportunities for progression and training, lovely workplace

An up and coming web agency

I had the pleasure of working with Serenity Digital for a year. The office atmosphere is vibrant and welcoming, The Directors are very easy going and willing to listen to new ideas. Although this is a small team, they are professional and very focused in achieving their goals and targets. The hardest part of the job is learning all the systems they utilise as there is no central system that ties all the day to day processes together. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely being able to work hard and play hard with the calibre of people they employ.

Pros

relaxed atmosphere, good area, local to shops, easy to get to

Cons

Must be willing to work more hours unpaid to meet deadlines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serenity Digital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Serenity Digital Reviews by Location

• Serenity Digital
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?