Service Care Solutions

Service Care Solutions Employee Reviews

I'm an agency worker and don't closely work with the company

What I know is that even other agencies know that SCS do not pay their workers well. They under pay their staff. A lot of people complain about their rates of pay compared to the other agencies.

Pros

Availability of shifts

Cons

Low pay rates

23 April 2021
Hi There First of all, we would like to thank you and all the other healthcare professionals for the work that you do on a daily basis, especially during these very difficult times.As an agency we are hugely grateful for the work that you do and we are proud to represent each and every one of you. Whilst we completely appreciate your comments, being a framework supplier to the NHS and Preferred Supplier to the largest Private Healthcare providers in the UK is of huge benefit to our candidates, however, we are obligated to pay in line with the framework and contractual guidelines of our clients. We do reward candidates in other ways such as loyalty bonus’, referral bonus’ and sign up bonus’ to try and bridge this gap between us as a framework supplier and other agencies that are able to supply off-framework or off-contract.We are committed to providing the very best service to our candidates and clients and, as such, are able to offer candidates a wide range of vacancies / shifts (as you have kindly pointed out in your review) and we are sorry we are not able to remunerate you higher for the exceptional work that you do. Should you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out to me directly,Jonathan ChurchAssociate Director

Time wasters

Initially had a positive experience, very helpful & daily updates, however it turns out the client interview fell below par & were not thorough with their questions. They wanted something of me that I just needed re training in, which they did not want to do. Subsequent contact all ignored. Rude.

Pros

Work rota

Cons

Poor communication

Very good

Thank you, very good company, support and training. Good rate and job offers, very nice and involved people in the office. Personal development is available.

Payment and benefits.

I think is high time the company review their pay rates pay rate is poor. They need to have their own payroll department to pay staffs direct rather then paying through umbrella companies.

Can be a fun place to work

Service Care Solutions will place you in an NHS environment ie Suffolk & Norfolk Foundation Trust. My first placemernt was with a wonderful team who worked very hard and laughed a lot. Often someone would bring cake in to eat or just chocolates.. I have never had so much fun and a lot of laughter whilst being in my first placement which was for 9 weeks. I was ten moved ion to another trust, but they did not have time to laugh as they were short staffed. My most recent placement only lasted for 3 weeks because I was paid more than the bank staff for that trust .

Pros

They offer an umberella rate

Cons

There are no cons

Do not work for this agency

Managers are horrible, pay is rubbish agency, would never work for this agency ever again. They offered me high wages when in reality they put me thru an umbrella company who stole from me, I never knew when will get paid, full of tricks avoid.

28 April 2020
Hi - please can you contact me directly to discuss this? Lots of agencies use umbrella companies to pay their contractors and we can assure you that it is very unlikely that anyone has 'stolen' from you. I would like to investigate this further though to see how we can help you - please email sarah.farrimond@servicecare.org.uk or call me on 01772 956470, many thanks

Supportive agency

Very encouraging and supportive agency. Will go extra length to ensure you are best look after. Always ensure you have adequate training to enable you to do your job

Very helpful

Consultant are very helpful and job match you the post advertised They also keep you updated of any new posts coming up Easy to contact Consultants friendly

excellent employment agency.

very professional agency they always ensure staff are paid on time (even if time sheets are submitted late) excellent payroll staff friendly consultants always on hand to assist and help

Pros

quick interview turn around

Cons

cannot claim vehicle mileage or travel/ lunch expenses

99% positive

As with any company, it has its issues. For the most part though, (at the time of writing) the management team know of these and are working hard to remedy them through improving CPD, on-boarding processes and company integration. The basic salary is not the best but commission can (and should) make up for this. On the whole, my experience was 99% positive; Some really great people to work with and learn from, you (mostly) have control over your income as harder work yields more commission and the Professional Development through nationally recognised qualifications is paid for, great quality and improving in availability. If you're looking for a career in recruitment at a place that will teach you everything you need to become a 360 recruiter, Service Care Solutions is a great place to work.

Fast paced sales environment

At Service Care Solutions, the environment is very much a sales one with a focus on numbers & targets. Although support & training is provided it could be improved significantly as there is a lot crammed into the first couple of weeks.

Good agency to work with.

I am really happy working with Service Care Solutions. I am very happy with my consultant Delaine Heyes, she is very good at communication and friendly to work with. The office team is helpful, I have never had issues with getting support every time I ring the office. Time sheets are processed timely. I would recommend Service Care Solutions anytime.

Reliable staffing solutions

We have been using Service Care Solutions to provide temporary staffing for quite some time. Finding staff ready and available to work in a secure environment, sometimes at short notice, is often challenging. However, with SCS, Lauren has always gone above and beyond to meet our staffing demands, providing not just nurses that can do the job, but ambassadors of a reliable taskforce.

Pros

Reliable and a pleasure to work with

Great Team

Service Care has a great team with a hard work ethic but they also know how to have fun. You are rewarded well for your hard work by some great incentives.

Pros

Benefits and People

30 May 2019
Many thanks for your review - we are really pleased that you are enjoying your role at Service Care Solutions

always find you work

This is an employment agency, it does what it says. If you want employment it will find you work and it will find you god work with good money. I had no complaints about them.

Pros

Good pay

Challenging, faced paced and rewarding

No day is ever the same at SCS, with new challenges springing up all the time. The most rewarding part of the job is overcoming those challenges and seeing your department grow as a result of your hard work.

Pros

Events for awards. Reward for hard work

Cons

Being let down by candidates, which is often out of your control

28 May 2019
Many thanks for your feedback - we are pleased to hear you found your position with us rewarding

Mislead by this company.

I was offered a job by Service Care Solutions, and completed 2 days training as they requested which I was lead to believe I would be paid for. Time sheets were completed by myself and handed in. I was advised that work would be offered to me straight away - it was not. I was eventually advised that only 12 hour shifts were available, however I had stated from the start that I was only able to do 8 hour shifts. I am now told that I will not be paid for the 2 days training. Their payment system is unnecessarily complicated, and done by an outside agency. Given excuse after excuse, neither side seems to know what the other is doing.

Pros

Cons

Unlikely you will get paid.

30 May 2019
Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we see honest feedback as a way to improve our service and systems.We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the service which you received and we have fully investigated the situation you have described.I have personally liaised directly with the consultant involved and have been assured that we were clear from the outset that the training was unpaid. I understand that the training was completed directly at the service you were assigned to, alongside permanent staff (who were paid for the training). I believe that you were given a timesheet at the training venue, alongside the permanent staff, and this is how the confusion arose. Whilst we are unable to pay for completion of this training, it was provided at no cost to yourself.With regards to the hours which we could offer; I am told that initially you said you could work 12-hour shifts but during the registration period you obtained alternative work which changed the circumstances. I apologise that we did not advise you sooner that we could not accommodate shorter shifts at the locations which you were available to work.Regarding the payment system; we engage approved Umbrella solution providers for payments but this should not be complicated and I am sorry to hear this was not straightforward for you - we have implemented measures to ensure that consultants fully explain the process moving forward.We do pride ourselves on providing an excellent service each and every time and I am sorry to hear that we have failed to meet your -

Productive, positive, enjoyable

One of those roles where you truly get out exactly what you put in. With no commission cap, the earning potential is fantastic. Very supportive management at all levels. Weekends off, occasional free lunches, and you manage your own workload. Excellent job.

Pros

Excellent work/life balance

Porductive

Good environment to work, good management, and nice standard workplace culture.Hardest part of the job was no benefits, and the enjoyable was the team

Pros

travel expenses paid

benefits

good agency to work for

Good agency to work for, always paid correctly, was always in continuous work with them and am still signed up with them. My consultant always was available when I needed to talk about anything to do with my placement or would get back to me as soon as. Very friendly and helpful. Family friendly hours.

Pros

good agency to work for and helpful when you need them

Cons

agency

Employment agency

The company itself are not very helpful and do not care about staff. The actual job they sent me to do.... Days work very busy and no two days are the same. I did many internal training courses that help me in further employment. Some management are very good at people management.... Some not so good. Work place culture varies across departments. Very large employer. learning all the ins and outs of legal requirements when dealing with safety of children. the job itself, oh and some of the people that I worked with. I would go back there for a job

Pros

Good rates of pay, Good environment. If you get right management team - excellent place to work.

Cons

HR department not very helpful. Job can be stressfull

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Service Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement