Service Care Solutions

Service Care Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom63 reviews

servicesupportcaretrainingstaffteamenvironmentpay

Agency work

Good to work for, always kept in contact during a placement. No issues with pay it was always paid on time with no issues whatsoever. I would definitely work for them again

Nurse

Salary is a bit deceptive, as they advertise it as a certain rate only later to find out you have to pay an umbrella company. Feel the agents could me more supportive, in finding you another place when you're in the situation where your placement does not suit your idea of a good working role

Insights into Service Care Solutions

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

A great place to work

A great place to work and grow in an exciting career. The environment within the office is supportive and fun and filled with hard-working, very knowledgeable people within their industry. The company supported their staff throughout the pandemic, especially parents who were provided with tutors for their children and continuing with flexible working now being the norm. The company has some of the best values of any place I have ever worked and I would recommend anyone wanting a career within recruitment to work for Service Care Solutions, where you will be supported in your journey.

Excellent place to work

- Great working environment and team- Really good commission and bonus structure- You get out what you put in - Great work/life balanceI would highly recommend working for SCS

Pros

Lots of social events and great commission structure

Cons

No parking

Great company to work for, a fast paced sales environment - Good staff culture and socials- Support from management- Career Progression- Commission Structure

Hard work pays off

Excellent place to work, would strongly recommend to friends as a great place to work.A typical day can depend on your division within the business, as your day will be tailored around your specific market conditions.The freedom and flexibility demonstrates the level of trust that Service Care put in their employees.Upon starting in the role, their is an intensive 4 week training programme which gives anybody new to recruitment the raw tools they will be needing in their particular role.Overall, Service Care Solutions is a great place to work.

A great employer offering career development opportunities

A company which heavily invest in its employees with lots of CDP opportunities as well as lots of small perks such as vouchers, free lunches and events in recognition of hard work or success. Competitive and well established in the markets and growing year on year.

Pros

Colleagues & frequent small perks

Cons

Little Parking

Couldn't imagine working anywhere else!

As with all recruitment roles it is quite a high pressure environment but one that you are encouraged to excel in. The commission structure is great so you get out what you put in. The environment is fun to work in and the people make it!

Great Culture

SCS is a great place to work. From day 1 everyone has made me feel welcome. Their are great company incentives every month. I would recommend anyone to work hear.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun and inclusive work place

-A supportive and fun environment where you are rewarded for doing well!-A clear progression path -Friendly, approachable management -Regular incentives and work events

Pros

Environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Service Care Solutions?

Great Culture and enjoyable workplace

The company really cares for its staff your not just number, the pay is competitive and the bonus structure is good. In the office everyone is striving to work harder with the company rewarding good work.

Pros

hybrid working

Cons

Not enough Parking.

Lovely place to work

I manage my own day , learning new skills frequently , management are all ways on hand to support if needed . The culture within the office is very relaxed , the most enjoyable part of the role is 100% the people .

Excellent work environment, great benefits and great progression opportunities

I started at Service Care Solutions in 2015 as a trainee with no recruitment experience having come from a background within retail. The structure of the training is excellent and provides you with all the tools and skills needed to be successful. You are given your own market to manage, develop and grow which gives you immediate scope for career progression so you always feel like you have something to strive for. In addition the uncapped commission structure means you earn commission from the get go!The culture is really friendly and people orientated with lots of additional perks and incentives such as free lunches, team entertainment budgets, monthly, quarterly and annual awards and lunch clubs as well as regular social activities. There is also flexible working so you can work two days a week from home post probation I would highly recommend Service Care Solutions as a place to work!

Amazing Support And Fun Job Role

I couldn't recommend this place enough. I came here through working as an apprentice, and the workers here could not be more supportive. I love my role and what it involves, including the communication with the people I work with too! A typical day at work for me personally can be busy, however the support and teamwork that my team offers allows us to work together in order to complete all tasks by the end of the day.

Fun working enviroment

SCS is a fun place to work where the amount of effort you put into the role directly affects the amount of money you can earn. We have also recently introduced a hybrid working policy which is a great benefit for work life balance.

Fun workplace, lovely staff. Very accommodating towards my studies

-Productive workplace-Great management -Doesn't feel like an office environment- Flexible shift patterns - Lots of career progression opportunities

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No parking.

Great family orientated place to work

A great place for earning potential combined with work/life balance. Option of working in the office and from home as well as regular events in and out of work.

Pros

Cons

No parking

All good

Great company to work for, benefits and commission structure are really good. Fun place to work, some days can be stressful but that comes with any fast paced recruitment role

Pros

great commission structure

Supportive and Great Work Environment

Fantastic Company to work for. Really look after you and help your development in the sector. Management friendly and approachable and working environment is supportive and relaxed

Pros

Free lunches Company Gatherings

Excellent place to work

I started at SCS over 7 years ago, its a great place to work, with lots of additional benefits.I originally started here in a different job role and have recently started my current job role as a recruitment consultant. The company made the transition really easy and supported me through the whole process. I would definitely recommend SCS as excellent place to work.

Pros

competitive rate of pay

Cons

Best Company ive worked for......by FAR!

Really good company to work for made me feel part of the team from day one, the support you receive is unbelievable. work to life balance is really good to and the company really does look after you, as I am quite new myself I can still gladly say with ease best company I have worked for. Really looking forward for my future with SCS.

Pros

Too many to list... Hybrid working, good salary with commission and bonus structures and so on...

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Service Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement