ServiceSource

ServiceSource Employee Reviews

Great place to learn

A great place to learn new skills culture used to be a lot better, now it's very much about cost cutting over everything else. If you want to work in the technology market there is no better place to start.

Good experience

positive atmosphere.opportunity to evolve.good management strategy.great company culture.good diversity workforce.salary too low for the working provided

Generally great

The positives: -Excellent working environment -Everybidy is super friendly and happy, I have made loads of really good friends since working there -Constant coaching and help to improve -Management is generally happy to accommodate things like doctor visits, leaving earlier etc provided it’s not all the time and provided we make up the time -No cold calling -Bonus structure -Free tea., coffee, hot chocolate -Nobody minds if you go off to get coffe, go for a chat, etc provided you manage to get your work done -Really friendly work culture -Good work life balance. You’re not expected to stay late -£2500 language bonus if you spend 50% if your time or more speaking a foreign language Negatives: -Sometimes unrealistic expectations (set amount of calls expected and similar) -Some managers don’t know what they’re doing and are not flexible -No parking included so need to pay out of pocket -No paid overtime (however doing overtime is never expected but in some cases encouraged.) -Salary under industry average

Pros

Free tea and coffe, Good Work life balance, fantastic colleagues, most managers are really nice, great work culture, sometimes free lunches

Cons

No parking, no paid overtime, salary under average

Good company experiencing adverse financial times

Good company experiencing adverse financial times. Restructured last year and the aim of the game is now cost cutting. Good culture and very varied and multicultural environment

Great Place

I enjoyed my time at Service Source and feel as though I have 250 friends upon leaving. The End of Quarters were very good as were the Halloween, Christmas and other events.

Pros

Free Tea / Coffee

Cons

Parking

Disappointing

Low pay, stressful job, feels like organisation will be moved to Sofia. Managers should work towards eliviating these fears from current employees. Good social life.

Pros

Social life

Cons

Pay

A great place for progression

If you work hard at SSI you will be rewarded with a great career path. The overall experience is dependent on your team and manager, I was there for over 5 years and enjoyed it.

Pros

Career progression

Cons

Minimum holiday only

Poductive and fun workplace

Good atmosphere within the office Good social scene with a monthly happy hour Promotion opportunities for those who want it

Pros

Young emploees withincompany

Cons

Number of PTO days

Great benefits Super Management Wonderful people Team atmosphere Highly appreciative organisation Little to no politics

ServiceSource's review

ServiceSource's policies and management are very flexible when it comes to working remotely or accommodating various life situations (sick days, doctor visits, etc.). Management is encouraged to measure an employee by their work and impact, and not by hours spent at their office. Great colleagues! Though unfortunately, many have been leaving due to the instability. At least in my area, there's a high level of flexibility on which projects should I undertake based on my and my management assessment of business impact.

Pros

Great place to work, people are top tier, resources available, good pay and benefits.

Cons

Cadence - the constant push for more and more sales of increasing revenue

Jobs at ServiceSource

See more jobs

Good to start getting experience

Multicultural environment as there are people from all around the world. It is a good company to start, but to stay no longer than a year since the career progression is very limited.

Pros

Nice environment

Cons

Low salary

enjoyed

Typical day was enjoyable. The work was varied and autonomous and overall pleasant. The compensation was in line with the average for the area and staff where notified in advance of any company changes.

Franco

If there is one thing you should know about myself is that I never give up easily: to resolve issues and overcome roadblocks is part of my nature and is what I am proud of. As Chartered Accountant I learnt how to get the job done effectively and efficiently while in Sales I discovered the excitement of say "NO" once more. What I long for is to increase my B2B IT skills and be a successful Sales Person in different markets with different languages. I have had the opportunity to be responsible for Renewal Sales for Italian market (not surprisingly as it is my mother tongue), Middle East, Africa, Spain Portugal, France Benelux, Nordics countries and UK My main skills are: Communication and Presentation, Relationship Building and Strong Customer Service focus - Negotiation and Closing skills – Highly Persuasive Target-oriented approach to work – Result Driven Teamwork Resilience and Tenacity Independence, Integrity Reporting and Forecasting If you think I could bring some opportunities to you and your company please email me with your contact details and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your time, Franco

Great company

Stress-free environment, friendly management, great opportunities to grow within the company and great support of the employees opinions

Pros

Friendly environment, Many free lunches and dinners, good salary

Great multicultural inspiring environment

• Start planning activities for the day• Checking my in box and start answering requests• Contact relevant departments or colleagues• Webex and call enquiries• TL team briefs on important tasks• Priorities adjustedThe most enjoyable part of the job is to see the result when it out works well and partners are happy with the assistance givenThe hardest part of this job is to manage down time well and totear myself away for a break

Pros

good promostion prospects and other awards

Cons

long work day due to commuting

poor

bad structured call centre with below average organization.not qualified roles.management performance below average with poor understanding of the business.

Pros

n a

Cons

poor salary

Challenging and buzzing workplace

Service Source International is a modern, open-minded employer, that embraces employees from a large variety of different cultures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceSource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement