SEVEN

SEVEN Employee Reviews

its ok

atmosphere is OK at work we have free lunch u can get brake few times a day deepens on busy time we can listen music at work and that make the day go faster

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long day

Was a fun place to work

I loved working at Seven. It is very busy but lots of projects on the go. I designed and layed out pages, as well as art directing food shoots, and Xmas campaigns downstairs in the in-house photo studios, of which there are two. May not be so anymore though?

Pros

Great location, great people worked there, nice food shoots...

Cons

Wish I still had freelance work there!

fun and enjoyable

I worked there and enjoyed my self, the people I worked with were funny and I never got bored, I was aloud to help my self to food and drinks, there was a good work environment and everyone was friendly

Pros

free food and good fun

Nice Work

Enjoyed the experience working here they were going through a takeover so it was an interesting time. I effectively created a new structure for their sales push into new areas.

Pros

Good Team

Cons

Inner office politics

A decent transitional job

Seven is a good place to work with genuinely friendly staff with good inter-employee relations. Management occasionally has disputes with workers but it is always dealt with professionally.

Cons

No perks

Busy Workplace

It was a good job but there was a problem with the kitchen staff due to the language barrier as they were all Chinese and spoke hardly any English.

Seven

Seven was a challenging but fulfilling job role. Each day I was in charge of opening the store, cleaning, stock control, serving customers, and dealing with complaints directly. Also i took outbound calls and dealt with all money exchanges. I feel i learned patience, respect and equality, to keep a safe and tidy environment, and to be always willing to help any customer in any situation. The hardest part of the job was being left on my own in the store, with no backup and security. This felt very unsafe as there were a few attempts made from customers to steal stock. The most enjoyable part of the job was to interact with all customers and to build up rapport with regular customers.

Pros

Breaks when needed.

Cons

Always working alone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SEVEN. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement
  • SEVEN
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?