Severn Hospice Employee Reviews for Assistant ManagerReview this company
Assistant Manager1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 13 reviews
Based on 2 survey responses
Insights into Severn Hospice
What people like
- Supportive environment
- Ability to learn new things
- Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
- Trust in colleagues
- Sense of belonging
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Good place to work with good people and a livable wage, co-workers were hard workers and did the most to achieve daily targets, i never felt like a manager because of how well they worked, i didnt need to push them as hard as expected.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Severn HospiceAssistant Manager positions
See more Severn Hospice reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Severn Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 13 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Severn Hospice
- What is the organisational culture at Severn Hospice?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Severn Hospice?One person answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Severn Hospice? How many days do you get per year?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Severn Hospice?One person answered
- What would you suggest Severn Hospice management do to prevent others from leaving?
- Does Severn Hospice allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?
- Do you need qualifications for the health care post .