Shepherds Bush Housing Group
View all Shepherds Bush Housing Group reviews

Shepherds Bush Housing Group

Shepherds Bush Housing Group Employee Review

Excellent place to work

Work culture is fabulous and the people are great to work with. Whatever your role or position whether temporary or permanent staff you are made to feel welcomed and valued.

Pros

Easy access - Great location. Nice offices

Complete joke

B Worked at SBHG for about a year at which point I had to leave. In the 20 something years of me working in housing I have never come across such a disorganised organisation. No-one seemed to know what they were doing and everyone was doing their own thing. There was NO P&P in place that was being followed, they were still using paper files and, they made their staff eat their lunch in a dank mouldy basement that barely had running water, perfect conditions for scurvy.

have to watch your back

I loved working there but people are always trying to get your job seems friendly but same friendly people will be after your job and no matter how good you are the littlest thing can get you fired, so has you can see my experience was not good

Pros

8 hr

Cons

hostile environment

Catastrophe from start to finish

In short, the CEO should be the one making the decisions, not the Governance dept. Too much oneupmanship and jockeying for position at Director level - not a pleasant atmosphere. As a consequence, there is no clear leadership pathway. Working here proved it doesn't matter how well you're paid if being at work is a miserable experience. Was glad to finally leave. Although most people below SMT level were very nice, I would never go back.
  • Shepherds Bush Housing Group