Shepherds Bush Housing Group

Shepherds Bush Housing Group Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

2.4Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews

Great kick start

A typical day at work mainly consist of invoicing, arranging collections and deliveries, assisting customers with enquirers and data inputting . I felt i have had the chance to brush up and expanded my IT skills, and as the company is a reuse charity i have learnt a lot about working in a charity sector. I do not have any issues with management although at times i felt that where not as organised as they should have been, upon saying this, it has allowed me to use my organisational skill to the best of my advantage. I don't feel there had been a hard or difficult part to the job but the most stressful part has to be making sure everyone has filled in there time sheets, as it not easy chasing all the staff as they work upon the delivery vans. Overall i do enjoy the work i do, but i feel i am not using all of my skills to there full potential and unfortunately there is not much of a career advancement.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shepherds Bush Housing Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shepherds Bush Housing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

2.4Job security/advancement

Shepherds Bush Housing Group Reviews by Location

• Shepherds Bush Housing Group
  • Retail Sales Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?