Shepherds Bush Housing Group

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Could be better...

Can be a good place for career development however I do not rate the leadership (directors). I do not feel valued as an individual. My manager is awesome nonetheless.

Pros

Some good benefits and flexible working

have to watch your back

I loved working there but people are always trying to get your job seems friendly but same friendly people will be after your job and no matter how good you are the littlest thing can get you fired, so has you can see my experience was not good

Pros

8 hr

Cons

hostile environment

Productive and fun place

Good work/life balance - plenty of colleagues to learn from and great social life. Some management not very supportive and limited training opportunities.

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

Political

Great kick start

A typical day at work mainly consist of invoicing, arranging collections and deliveries, assisting customers with enquirers and data inputting . I felt i have had the chance to brush up and expanded my IT skills, and as the company is a reuse charity i have learnt a lot about working in a charity sector. I do not have any issues with management although at times i felt that where not as organised as they should have been, upon saying this, it has allowed me to use my organisational skill to the best of my advantage. I don't feel there had been a hard or difficult part to the job but the most stressful part has to be making sure everyone has filled in there time sheets, as it not easy chasing all the staff as they work upon the delivery vans. Overall i do enjoy the work i do, but i feel i am not using all of my skills to there full potential and unfortunately there is not much of a career advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shepherds Bush Housing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8