Shropshire Council Employee Reviews in BirminghamReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 52 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working for Shropshire Council has to be the worse year of my life.Not the best company to work for. Lack of communication,if you don't know something its tough you should no. No help for new starters who don't know what they're doing, Literally thrown in at the deep end with no support
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Shropshire Councilin Birmingham
See more Shropshire Council reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shropshire Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 52 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Shropshire Council with
Questions about Shropshire Council
- How should you prepare for an interview at Shropshire Council?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Shropshire Council?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Shropshire Council?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Shropshire Council?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Shropshire Council?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Shropshire Council? What are the steps along the way?
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Shropshire Council? How many days do you get per year?