Silver Arrow HGV Recruitment

Silver Arrow HGV Recruitment Reviews: Working at Silver Arrow HGV Recruitment

United Kingdom8 reviews

4.2Pay & benefits

Good for an agency

Give them a whirl there worth testing the water with. They tell you what you want to here but don’t always back it up. Typical agency fill you with promises but can not always deliver

Pros

Work ok

Cons

No reliability with the jobs

Excellent agency

Silver Arrow and Brit European. Have a really good relationship with there drivers. And always found them to be very helpful. Also feel appreciated member of the team. Transport planners at Brit European. We’re excellent and always listened to concerns.

Pros

Very good work.

Insights into Silver Arrow HGV Recruitment

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Great company to work for

I have worked for Silver Arrow for some time now and enjoy the work I do. The staff who work here take pride in their roles and always endeavour to do their best for the business and for the drivers we support too. The company is run really well and is part of a bigger company based in Crewe. All the staff and management are friendly, approachable and will help, support and guide each other in many ways. The commission structure and salary are good. The work is varied and can go from relaxed to fast paced very quickly. No two days are the same which gives variety to the role. As well as working hard we have fun too which makes for a great atmosphere in the office. All in all a lovely family feel company to work for.

Pros

Support and guidance, good salary and commission, friendly colleagues

Very good place to work

Really nice atmosphere and well built-up tems and management, great phones and computers, parking space, very understanding and respectful employer, all you need.

Threatened to not pay!

Threatening staff hold your wage at ransom then when you tell them you’ll be seeking legal action they play the victim and say you threatened them. Threatened with legal action, yes! And rightly so!! Threatened personally, NO!! Also pay shelf stacking wage for high manual labour jobs £11p/h for a HGV1 driver? Ridiculous. A lot of their work is 2nd teir so you can get stood down any moment and not be informed!

Pros

Zero

Cons

Threats

Really good agency

Been working with Silver Arrow for 2 years and would recommend to all drivers whatever experience you have. Went to the office and they take time to get to know you and the work you want always try to get you shifts when they can and keep in touch all the time. Really good to deal with. Best agency to work with.

Working at Silver Arrow keeps me very busy with a variety of things to do on a daily basis. Never the same day twice! Staff and management are great and we make sure the our drivers are always looked after.

Good agency, they listen, paid on time, regular work

Been working with them for 2 years. I would recommend. They listen to you, I get regular work. Good pay, always on time. Girls in the office always ring me and ask me how I am. They have offered me perm work, but I like doing my own thing. I wouldn't work with any other agency. Cheers Dave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silver Arrow HGV Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Silver Arrow HGV Recruitment with

Silver Arrow HGV Recruitment Reviews by Job Title

Silver Arrow HGV Recruitment Reviews by Location

• Silver Arrow HGV Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?