Silver Saints Ltd
Silver Saints Ltd Employee Review

Amazing company to work for!

20 October 2019
A typical day at work would start the night before when I check the jobs in my schedule for the following day and I make sure I have loaded all the tools I will need (on top of what I normally carry on my bike). Being punctual for a job is crucial but at the same time communication with the customer and the management in case of delays will ensure you don't have cancellations or unhappy customers. Jobs can vary enormously from changing a light bulb to refurbishing a whole bathroom so you never get bored. The management is always very supportive and will encourage you to develop new skills through online and hands on training (also shadowing other Saints on a job). The workplace culture is "communication". If you are not sure about something, ask! If something is out of the ordinary on a job, note it down in the work notes! The management always tends to back you up. But you also need to do a job professionally, no botching or the good name of Silver Saints will be compromised and you will be sent back to fix what you have done without being paid. If you can find the right balance between work and private life this is the best company to work for. What I enjoy the most in my job is the huge variety of jobs and people you come across and how happy the customer is when you are able to help them with what they need. I believe being a Saint is all about professionalism, customer relationship and honesty. If you treat the customer fairly and gain his trust, you're 90% through to becoming the perfect Silver Saint.
5.0Job security/advancement
23 June 2020
Same roleSame location
Handyman (Current Employee) - London
I have applied via indeed aswell and im happy ive found Silversaints ,Great Management and great office staff .Technology is here to help and we are operating via phone app (checking followings jobs ,communicating,paperwork ,etc )Sometimes you can have 1 job per day or sometimes can be 6-7 jobs per day ,jobs varies from replacing a light bulb for a costumer or Bathroom/House refurbishment and if this is worrying you, for bigger projects usually we provide a quote for the costumer and if the job goes ahead you find the best time and best ways for organizing it efficiently .Most important is to do a good job and leave a satisfy costumer every time you leave the job . Job Earning advertised are true , Silveraints hires only the best
Pros
Various activity, No day is the same
17 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Handyman (Current Employee) - South East London, Greater London
Lots of variety in both work and customers. You need to have a good knowledge of plumbing and electrics and be comfortable communicating with customers directly. It is a steep learning curve when you start however you get good operational support and you soon find a rhythm that works. All the saints are very supportive if you need technical advice. If you like problem solving and riding two wheels this is a fantastic job.
Pros
Variety, Self-Employed, Good Pay, Good Support
Cons
Traffic, Parking, Weather
6 August 2020
Same location
Multi trader (Former Employee) - London, UK
Started as a good family run business where management and contractors worked well. Then seamus the owner became money grabbing and started to rip clients off, hire workers that were unqualified, pitch workers against each other, his style of management might work in third world South afrika but is unfit here is western world. The work ethics became shady.
Pros
Money is decent
Cons
Owner is totaly unfit for management
  1. Amazing company to work for!