Silver Saints Ltd
Silver Saints Ltd Employee Review

Its first company in my life in London which I really like.

17 October 2019
I am working here 6 months and i like this job. I like to work in different places and meet new people. Company is managed very good as all working through app and its really works. Noone never put me in stress or uncomfortable situation. Sometimes, usualy, because of me i can be in rush or need to go back to work what i v done. Here is good money always in time.
5.0Job security/advancement
6 August 2020
Multi trader (Former Employee) - London, UK
Started as a good family run business where management and contractors worked well. Then seamus the owner became money grabbing and started to rip clients off, hire workers that were unqualified, pitch workers against each other, his style of management might work in third world South afrika but is unfit here is western world. The work ethics became shady.
Pros
Money is decent
Cons
Owner is totaly unfit for management
23 June 2020
Handyman (Current Employee) - London
I have applied via indeed aswell and im happy ive found Silversaints ,Great Management and great office staff .Technology is here to help and we are operating via phone app (checking followings jobs ,communicating,paperwork ,etc )Sometimes you can have 1 job per day or sometimes can be 6-7 jobs per day ,jobs varies from replacing a light bulb for a costumer or Bathroom/House refurbishment and if this is worrying you, for bigger projects usually we provide a quote for the costumer and if the job goes ahead you find the best time and best ways for organizing it efficiently .Most important is to do a good job and leave a satisfy costumer every time you leave the job . Job Earning advertised are true , Silveraints hires only the best
Pros
Various activity, No day is the same
20 October 2019
Handyman (Current Employee) - London, Greater London
A typical day at work would start the night before when I check the jobs in my schedule for the following day and I make sure I have loaded all the tools I will need (on top of what I normally carry on my bike). Being punctual for a job is crucial but at the same time communication with the customer and the management in case of delays will ensure you don't have cancellations or unhappy customers. Jobs can vary enormously from changing a light bulb to refurbishing a whole bathroom so you never get bored. The management is always very supportive and will encourage you to develop new skills through online and hands on training (also shadowing other Saints on a job). The workplace culture is "communication". If you are not sure about something, ask! If something is out of the ordinary on a job, note it down in the work notes! The management always tends to back you up. But you also need to do a job professionally, no botching or the good name of Silver Saints will be compromised and you will be sent back to fix what you have done without being paid. If you can find the right balance between work and private life this is the best company to work for. What I enjoy the most in my job is the huge variety of jobs and people you come across and how happy the customer is when you are able to help them with what they need. I believe being a Saint is all about professionalism, customer relationship and honesty. If you treat the customer fairly and gain his trust, you're 90% through to becoming the perfect Silver Saint.
  1. Its first company in my life in London which I really like.