Silver Saints Ltd logo

Silver Saints Ltd Culture reviews

Clear
Work-life balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews

Amazing company to work for!

A typical day at work would start the night before when I check the jobs in my schedule for the following day and I make sure I have loaded all the tools I will need (on top of what I normally carry on my bike). Being punctual for a job is crucial but at the same time communication with the customer and the management in case of delays will ensure you don't have cancellations or unhappy customers. Jobs can vary enormously from changing a light bulb to refurbishing a whole bathroom so you never get bored. The management is always very supportive and will encourage you to develop new skills through online and hands on training (also shadowing other Saints on a job). The workplace culture is "communication". If you are not sure about something, ask! If something is out of the ordinary on a job, note it down in the work notes! The management always tends to back you up. But you also need to do a job professionally, no botching or the good name of Silver Saints will be compromised and you will be sent back to fix what you have done without being paid. If you can find the right balance between work and private life this is the best company to work for. What I enjoy the most in my job is the huge variety of jobs and people you come across and how happy the customer is when you are able to help them with what they need. I believe being a Saint is all about professionalism, customer relationship and honesty. If you treat the customer fairly and gain his trust, you're 90% through to becoming the perfect Silver Saint.

Jobs at Silver Saints Ltd