Simply Conveyancing Property Lawyers

Simply Conveyancing Property Lawyers Employee Reviews in Daventry

The progression was lacking but the support was there in your day to day jobs. I have been left now for over 5 years so I couldn't possibly comment on the company now
A nice work environment with nice a office space and canteen area. A balanced use of computer work and phone communication to clients. No overtime pay.
Fun environment to work in really nice people all around down to earth people very supportive, cant fault them! dress down friday's events trough out the year.
Pros
dress down Fridays and drinks after work and
Cons
no mid week drinks
Monday to Friday role where particular attention has been made to employee engagement and work/life balance. Lots of career opportunities as a policy of promoting from within is standard. Salaries are competitive and as the company expands (spilt across sites in Northamptonshire and London) there is the feeling of job security. Management have put in place strategies to support staff, encourage personal development and really listed to what the employees want.
Pros
Fresh fruit baskets, closed over Christmas, team building, free car parking
I love the organisation of the firm and the way they work and represent themselves but the area of work does not appeal to me. The staff are not very approachable either and I have a long commute to work each day which I'm finding difficult
Pros
organised, sucessful business
Cons
travelling, unapprochable staff